anyone using square at shows for cc's? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 07-31-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
eryx4
anyone using square at shows for cc's?

looking for feedback on using square to take credit cards at shows. thanks scott erycine1@aol.com

Old 08-04-2012, 04:16 AM   #2
ActionReptiles
I use square at all my shows and I love it. In my opinion it is the best tool for taking credit card payments for shows instead of a credit card machine you have to pay for monthly. You are charged a small fee per transaction and your money is deposited into your account the next business day. Every transaction is secure and you can even take a picture of item and customer and include it in the receipt that is emailed to customer with gps location of where purchase is made. I only use it for shows and it works perfect for me.

Old 08-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
HyderHouseHerps
Does square also have a manual function or do you absolutely have to swipe? I Just got mine and haven't used it yet.

Old 08-09-2012, 09:46 PM   #4
ActionReptiles
You can do both swipe or enter manually. I think they might charge you a little more for manual entry would have to check but I know for a fact you can do both. You can even setup a product list so you can just choose an item and it comes up with a set price instead of entering the same thing over and over... Hope this helps

Old 08-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #5
Snake-Queen
Square does charge a little more for manual entering.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #6
beanie
There is also a limit on the amount you can manually enter. If you want it raised from the 2000 dollar a month limit just email them. I LOVE using it

Old 08-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #7
Snake-Queen
I have only used mine for one show so far. I will be using it this weekend in Myrtle Beach, though. Hope it helps my sales a little.

Old 08-10-2012, 05:10 PM   #8
HyderHouseHerps
Cool. thanks for the info!

Old 08-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #9
Metachrosis
Just completed an Estate Sale yesterday,
719 transactions with out a single issue,pretty slick gizmo no doubt.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:50 PM   #10
houseape57
I love my square but I just cant seem to get the swipe to work. Any suggestions?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!