Good Guy Nick Lillis - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:26 PM   #1
greenfiremajick
Nick Lillis

I bought 2 skinks from Nick Lillis. They arrived on time. They had some issues of concern and he was willing to help with the vet bills associated.

I initially did a bad guy report, because there were things said to me, that I believed and added to the animal's issues I was duped into believing those things said to me. Nick and I have come to an agreement on those issues, so understand that the "bad guy" thread is irrelevant in regards to his business practices or animals.

Thanks, Nick.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:28 PM   #2
kmrkvicka
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
I bought 2 skinks from Nick Lillis. They arrived on time. They had some issues of concern and he was willing to help with the vet bills associated.

I initially did a bad guy report, because there were things said to me, that I believed and added to the animal's issues I was duped into believing those things said to me. Nick and I have come to an agreement on those issues, so understand that the "bad guy" thread is irrelevant in regards to his business practices or animals.

Thanks, Nick.
Why not update the thread already I existence?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2017, 09:36 PM   #3
orator
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrkvicka View Post

Was wondering the same thing.

Old 06-13-2017, 11:34 PM   #4
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrkvicka View Post

Exactly

Old 06-14-2017, 12:15 AM   #5
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by orator View Post
Was wondering the same thing.
Because its separate from all the holes in her story and not attached to her fairy tales.....

Unluckily for her, here is the link to that thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=622591

Old 06-14-2017, 12:34 AM   #6
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Because its separate from all the holes in her story and not attached to her fairy tales.....

Unluckily for her, here is the link to that thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=622591
I didn't want to further the bad stuff about the sick animals. Thats why i didn't link it. You probably shouldn't be furthering or adding to the negativity. This was a good guy thread that you're trashing in order to try and make me look bad. Is that so important you would continue trying to display the bad stuff that nick has already apologized for and that we have made an agreement about? Come on.... go to the other thread and trash me some more but don't crap all over nick to do it. I mean honestly....

Old 06-14-2017, 02:00 AM   #7
DavidBeard
Quote:
I didn't want to further the bad stuff about the sick animals. Thats why i didn't link it. You probably shouldn't be furthering or adding to the negativity. This was a good guy thread that you're trashing in order to try and make me look bad. Is that so important you would continue trying to display the bad stuff that nick has already apologized for and that we have made an agreement about? Come on.... go to the other thread and trash me some more but don't crap all over nick to do it. I mean honestly....
You legitimately have some screws loose.

"Don't crap all over Nick"......

After all the profane crap you said about him in the thread above, you're playing the part of a saint now? It must be nice in fairy tale land. I fully believe you're lying about most of what you say and you offer zero reason to buy a word you say.

Old 06-14-2017, 03:23 AM   #8
LauraB
Quote:
Come on.... go to the other thread and trash me some more but don't crap all over nick to do it. I mean honestly....
"Don't crap all over Nick... " Really? Didn't you already do that with your "Bad Guy" thread? And now you post a good guy thread?

Back peddle much?

Just post the freaking vet visit receipt as you have been asked numerous times., either here in this new "Good Guy" thread or the "Bad Guy" thread you previously started. It wasn't a problem to post pics of the skinks after you received them, and crap all over Nick in your BG thread, so how hard could it be to post the vet receipt (not the actual report even)?

Your back-handed methods of manipulation are duly noted (personal, medical hardships, etc ... yeah, we all have those, not an excuse) and ugly, unfounded insinuations of crypto have NOT gone unnoticed.

Old 06-14-2017, 05:41 AM   #9
Lucille
Quote:
so understand that the "bad guy" thread is irrelevant in regards to his business practices or animals.
But it is not irrelevant as a picture of how you may treat future buyers or sellers involved with you. Readers draw their own conclusions, but I would think that the thread would function as a huge 'stop' sign to anyone thinking of engaging in business with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Your back-handed methods of manipulation are duly noted (personal, medical hardships, etc ... yeah, we all have those, not an excuse) and ugly, unfounded insinuations of crypto have NOT gone unnoticed.

Quote:
WOW, this BOI is doing what it's meant to do....
Sure is.

Old 06-14-2017, 06:53 AM   #10
Lucille
Quote:
This was a good guy thread that you're trashing in order to try and make me look bad.
Your own behavior made you look bad.

From the BOI Rules, available for view at the top of this forum:

Please utilize the SEARCH function as much as possible before starting a new thread (topic line). In many instances, it is much better to continue an existing thread rather than starting a new one in order to preserve continuity in the information about a person or business. Most readers are much more inclined to read a single long thread, rather than dozens of smaller ones scattered all over the BOI. So don't let your message get lost in the clutter by ignoring this simple rule.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!