Iso Gray Banded Kingsnake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-13-2017, 10:42 PM   #1
14zach19stockton
Iso Gray Banded Kingsnake

Hey I am looking for a Gray Banded Kingsnake I am set on finding one but I don't know the best place to look I have been considering backwater reptiles but they haven't replied to my questions please help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-14-2017, 03:07 PM   #2
Donald C
You might find some ads posted on the "Kingsnakes & Milksnakes" classifieds section here on Fauna.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...play.php?f=504

If you don't find any animals you like there, you could post a wanted ad in that section.

Old 02-19-2017, 09:31 PM   #3
tlmoon
Be sure to check the BOI for any feedback on the seller you're considering. Especially if you decide to go with the one you mentioned....good luck with your search!

Old 02-19-2017, 09:33 PM   #4
14zach19stockton
What's BOI and how do I get to it

Old 02-19-2017, 10:04 PM   #5
Donald C
The BOI is short for Board of Inquiry and is in the Fauna Business Forums.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13

Users post and rate interactions with sellers and buyers on there to give others feedback on whether to buy from someone or to steer clear of them.

Old 03-14-2017, 02:13 AM   #6
Aimee_Manson
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14zach19stockton View Post
Hey I am looking for a Gray Banded Kingsnake I am set on finding one but I don't know the best place to look I have been considering backwater reptiles but they haven't replied to my questions please help

Just a word of caution, Backwater Reptiles has a really bad reputation. You can find videos on Youtube of horrible unboxing circumstances, and they may be listed in the BOI, as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!