Good Guy Meghan McCormick of CyrusDust reptiles is AWESOME - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
PAVLOVK1025
Meghan McCormick of CyrusDust reptiles is AWESOME

So I responded to a local classified ad and found that Meghan was selling her 1.0 pastel and HUGE 0.1 female. I went to pick them up where she alerted me to the fact that her female had just produced a clutch of 3, unknowingly. The only male that the female was exposed to was Mojave during cleanings, and it worked. She said she would incubate them for me, and I can have them once they hatch. So overall, 2 snakes+another possible 3 for $200...Very nice. I'll update after they hatch, maybe she'll keep them if they're all mojaves or something but for now she is awesome.

Old 06-30-2009, 11:56 AM   #2
cyrusdust
Thanks Konstantin! I hope you enjoy them! I'm very glad to have found them a good home with you! I do apologize again for the female being gravid. I would not have listed her or I would have stated such in the ad, if I actually thought she took. Furthermore I wasn't planning on having eggs in the incubator or I would have had it running and stabilized. I'm still holding out for the one surviving egg to hatch sometime in the next week or so.

As always, I'm excited to see what happens!
Thanks,
Meghan McCormick
Cyrusdust Serpents

Thought I'd share some photos of them too.

The girlie:

The Pastel guy:
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...gramfemale.jpg

Old 06-30-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
cyrusdust
ok I forgot how to post pictures...

Let me see if this works....

The big female:

The pastel guy:

Cheers!
-Meg

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!