Dane Meyer Reptiles. Great guy. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2008, 11:54 PM   #1
Carlos F.
Dane Meyer Reptiles. Great guy.

First I want to explain why I'm starting a new thread for this. Dane Meyer used to go by the name Big Daddy Boas and I overlooked every thread about him when I searched because I assumed it was about Big Daddy Wholesale/Allen Belcher so I figured it would be appropriate to start a new thread with his newly assumed business name.

I stopped by Dane's place to pickup a boa and was impressed with his collection especially from someone so "quiet". Dane has quality animals in quality setups and I would highly reccomend purchasing from him if he had animals you wanted. He has all the adults necessary to back up the genetics of the babies he sells and is a good guy all around. Buy with confidence.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #2
Martino Reptiles
Same here.

I puchased a Triple het. female from him last year, and met him personally in NY. Great guy, and his animals are top notch.

- Vic

Old 06-29-2009, 09:41 PM   #3
DaneMeyerReptiles
FWIW I changed the name from BigDaddyBoas to just DaneMeyerReptiles. You guys are like a small army. At one point I was getting about 15 emails a week interrogating me like John McClain.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!