Terd Ferguson (HerpExpert) Herpetology101 - Inquiry - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2006, 08:48 AM   #61
IslandArboreals
Herpetology101

He runs ads on Kingsnake.com, looking to buy Arboreal clutches. I emailed him about a clutch of CBB GTP's I produced earlier this year. He told me he would pay $125 each. I guess he had CBB mixed up with a 50 lot of imports, LOL.
Scott Wysocki

Old 02-24-2007, 12:17 AM   #62
ijimmyxi
hi i was jsut about to buy one of ted/terd's iguana and he emailed me with the e-mail address of... herps101@gmail.com does it sound familiar? heres the message. should i buy or not?

Sent : Saturday, February 17, 2007 7:44 PM
To : ijimmyxi@hotmail.com
Subject : iguana

hello, i received a message that you are interested in an iguana. any questions for me?

thank you for your interest,

steve

Old 02-24-2007, 12:22 AM   #63
ijimmyxi
as u can see it shows his name is steve -__- and on here its ted/terd... which is pretty fishy...

Old 02-24-2007, 02:19 AM   #64
ravensgait
Well if my name was terd i'd change it to Steve or Bob or anything.. That is interesting though, hopefully Dennis will see this and do his research that he does so well....Randy

Old 03-17-2007, 10:39 PM   #65
tinmantribe5
HERPETOLOGY101 SURE SCREW"D ME ON A BABY TORTOISE WITH HATCHLING SYNDROME

Old 03-18-2007, 06:42 AM   #66
Cat_72
Shawn, it would be nice to hear more details of your transaction with these people! What exactly is "hatchling syndrome"?

Old 03-18-2007, 07:01 AM   #67
MikeRusso
Business Name: Pro Herps
Email: reptipro@gmail.com
Payment Sent to: herps101@gmail.com
Customer Service Email: proherps@gmail.com

This is the PayPal info from my transaction with this company.

I bought a snake from STEVE at Herp 101 / Pro Herps a few months ago. At that time Steve made no effort to hide the fact that he had 2 business names.

Throughout the sale Steve was easy to deal with and the snake arrived on time, it was packed well, and looked and continues to look very healty.

~ Mike Russo

Old 03-18-2007, 11:19 AM   #68
tinmantribe5
Hatchling syndrome is when somebody sells a tortoise that has been severly dehidrated in some poor husbandry practices.Now it can also be from a nother process wich pro herps is Im sure very familiar with and that is called hots where the put last years babies in the fridgerator and make them go into hibernation well sulcattas do not hibernate for one.Very hazerdous to the animals at that young age well any way then they bring them out next season as new babies get it. the tinman

Old 03-18-2007, 11:47 AM   #69
Wraith
wondering if they are hooked up with Ryan Neubauer. ads have that same feel.

Old 03-18-2007, 12:23 PM   #70
DThomas
Shawn,

You need to STOP creating new threads. Post the information you have here. Continously creating new threads everytime you learn new information does no one any good. The information ends up scatterd all over the place and makes it that much harder to find.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!