Inquiry anyone else contacted by this person? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. On 02-02-2020 the BOI will be deleted.

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 02:55 PM   #1
sphynxlady61
anyone else contacted by this person?

Has anyone else been contacted by a buyer who just joined this month "serah 90" who said he needed your bank account# so his assistant could transfer funds to you and offered you an extra 50.00 for the inconvience? In my 30 years of selling, I've never had someone do this. I told him I don't give out my banking account # to anyone and good luck in finding a seller who would. It worries me that someone may be trying to scam our members though.

Old 05-10-2019, 03:10 PM   #2
sphynxlady61
looked at this persons profile and all that was on it was "I am a good person", hmmmm...still not giving you my bank account #'s. After I emailed this "buyer" I don't give out my account #'s, he didn't reply, wonder why?

Old 05-10-2019, 03:13 PM   #3
sphynxlady61
Who would I report this to exactly? I'm not quite sure.

Old 05-10-2019, 03:21 PM   #4
Lucille
Therese this is a classic bad guy ploy used by many bad guys. As your BOI format is not correct because it does not have Serah 90's name it may be that you will be invited to reformat it.
Robert has a burner list, but simply leaving your post correctly formatted on the BOI will help as your post and experience will show up for anyone who does a search on Serah 90.

Old 05-10-2019, 03:36 PM   #5
sphynxlady61
Oh, ok, the name is Adams Wilson. Should I redo my post?

Old 05-10-2019, 03:39 PM   #6
Lucille
Yes, I suggest to you that you include both the real name and the user name in the title, you can check out the BOI instructions for a refresher as to how to post. If you have time also you could send a PM to Robert Walker the moderator who runs the burner list. Thank you.

Old 05-10-2019, 03:45 PM   #7
sphynxlady61
Thank you Lucille. Never did this before (as you can probably tell). I will pm Robert and redo my post.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread