Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:52 PM   #21
cobra0212
Hi Shammond, I had the exact same scenario and behaviour. I'll see with local police tomorrow and will be back to you using pm.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:54 PM   #22
shammond89
So he was supposedly on his way here when he claimed to be in his way to you.
Attached Images

Old 03-18-2016, 12:01 AM   #23
shammond89
I would really appreciate that. I'm a working mom and this was a huge purchase for me. I tried over and over, giving him the benefit of a doubt but it looks like it's come back to bite me

Old 03-18-2016, 12:02 AM   #24
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
I know for a fact that he dropped off two black four foot cages to sabrinas reptile kingdom just a week or so ago. He said yhey were extras. Not sure when you guys ordered yours but it is ridiculous if you have been waiting that long. Im glad I didn't wait for him to make me a five stack for the opening of my shop now. Hope you guys make out ok!

Old 03-18-2016, 12:05 AM   #25
shammond89
I paid for a six stack rack over a month ago. If the guy would give me the time of day when I call, to pick up his phone and discuss it with me it would be one thing. But he ignores my calls and sends me texts or he shuts off his phone.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:15 AM   #26
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Funny this is the text i got.
Attached Images

Old 03-18-2016, 12:17 AM   #27
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Needless to say i found a 10 stack of boaphiles for sale and grabbed them.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:23 AM   #28
shammond89
You may have lucked out? I don't know. I'm a very reasonable person and think honesty goes a long way. But when you have me sitting up waiting for you when you have no intention of showing up, I think that's absolutely ridiculous. I've got kids to get up with bright and early. Come on.

Old 03-18-2016, 12:31 AM   #29
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Quote:
Originally Posted by shammond89 View Post
You may have lucked out? I don't know. I'm a very reasonable person and think honesty goes a long way. But when you have me sitting up waiting for you when you have no intention of showing up, I think that's absolutely ridiculous. I've got kids to get up with bright and early. Come on.
Yeah I couldn't take a chance on him. Sorry your having a hard time. I have two kids too and lets just say I'd prob. end up in jail if he made me wait up all night for nothing.

Old 03-18-2016, 05:25 AM   #30
juliasara
Have you guys asked for proof your cages are done? Like a pic with a paper in the cage with your name and the date written on it. I'm wondering if he's even made them yet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!