Good Guy Jay Eaton at ExoticJungle.net - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
JCarter
Thumbs up Jay Eaton at ExoticJungle.net

I'm new to Fauna, but wanted to share a recent experience I had with ExoticJungle.net

I've been looking for a Brazilian Rainbow for a few months now and have browsed a lot of different websites in the process. All the while picking up good and useful information along the way. When I came across ExoticJungle and saw their prices I thought it was too good to be true. His rates are very reasonable, so much so that I was able to buy 2 for close to the price that others were asking for 1.

I contacted Jay at ExoticJungle and spoke to him briefly in which I asked for him to send a couple of photos prior to us making a deal. Due to prior obligations there was a slight delay in receiving the pics, but once I did get them I was blown away.

I called Jay back and he said that in order to make it up to me, the slight delay in receiving the pics I mean, that he would discount the price. To be honest I wasn't really expecting this, but by all means took him up on the offer.

We made arrangements for payment and everything else went very smooth as well. I was contacted later that day with a tracking number and my animals arrived the next morning.

I've had both my BRB's for a few days and they're settling in great. They are healthy, mite/parasite free and eating with a gusto.

I definitely plan on doing business with Jay again in the future and would recommend him to anyone that is in the market for reptiles and feeders. Thanks Jay.

Jonathan K. Carter
Columbia, SC
Attached Images

Old 03-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #2
tsthompson
Thumbs up Good Guy!!

A big thumbs up for homo Jay. I got a couple things from Jay & every purchase has been great! Quality animals at a great price!!

Tom Thompson

Old 09-28-2013, 12:28 AM   #3
SatelliteHeart
How much did you pay for shipping?

Old 10-07-2013, 09:42 PM   #4
snakeman21988101
Yes, Jay is a great guy with great clean stuff. I wouldn't think twice about buying his stuff.

Old 10-07-2013, 11:30 PM   #5
SatelliteHeart
But he wont email me back on shipping, :/

But he wont email me back on shipping, :/

Old 01-16-2014, 01:14 PM   #6
djfishygillz
Thumbs up Purchased Female Blue Tree Monitor

Hello everyone. I just purchased a female blue tree monitor from Jay Eaton and he stated it is eating and doing very well. I have a live arrival guarantee and should have the female hopefully tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted on how the transaction goes.

I hope I can be another pleased customer from Jay Eaton of "Exotic Jungle".

Old 01-24-2014, 08:01 PM   #7
djfishygillz
Satisfaction met

I have treated her with worms and she passed a lot. She was eating before and should be eating again soon. Jay was truthful about her and I will buy again!

Old 01-24-2014, 08:01 PM   #8
djfishygillz
Thumbs up

Sorry meant to say I have treated her with panicure and she passed the worms and should be eating again soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!