Good Guy Justin Lewis of JEL Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
Gex Crested Gecko
Justin Lewis of JEL Reptiles

I recently picked up Maximus an adult male from JEL Reptiles. Justin (also jwildcats) was wonderful to deal with throughout the experience. I am very pleased with my new boy. The pictures he provided were color accurate as was everything he told me about my gecko. Justin also kept me updated throughout the entire process. I never had to wait long for a reply from him whenever I asked him a question. I also got to meet Justin and his wife in person at Tinley Park when I picked Maximus up. I would definitely buy from him again and would recommend him to anyone.
Thanks,
Kassey Campbell
Gex Crested Gecko

Old 10-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
Syren408
Recently purchased a lovely Harlequin gal(Lucilla) from Justin, and the entire experience was a good one. Justin was very willing to answer all of my questions. She is just as she looks in the photos! I am very happy to have gotten this lovely lady from him, and I am sure that I will do business with Justin again. When Fedex was late, he showed concern, and even called Fedex and SYR to make sure everything was okay. I am extremely happy to have purchased from JELReptiles, and would recommend him at any point in the future.

Thanks,
Sydney Mealey of
Syren's Eye Geckos

Old 11-02-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
SynergyGeckos
I recently purchased four cresteds (including a MaximusxLucilla baby!) from Justin and had a great experience. I purchased the first in July after asking Justin about holding for shipping weather as I live in Arizona. Over the course of the next couple months, I found three others to have shipped at the same time. Justin kept in great contact, answered questions promptly and the geckos arrived in wonderful shape. They are all at least as nice, if not more so, than I expected!

I would highly recommend Justin, he's a great person to work with.

Melissa Gibson
Synergy Geckos

Old 04-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #4
Sprinkles
I recently received my MaximusxLucilla baby from JEL Reptiles and I am very pleased with my purchase. Justin was great; he answered all of my questions and kept me up to date as shipping weather arrived. My gecko was packaged wonderfully, and is more beautiful in person than in Justin's pictures! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Justin again in the future!

Old 05-31-2013, 03:05 PM   #5
kgahan716
Lovely Geckos

I purchased some cresteds from Justin a few months ago. He was very easy to work with, and provided plenty of information and advice. He was always very professional and prompt. The geckos arrived in good condition and I couldn't be happier.

Old 09-28-2013, 10:45 AM   #6
CharlieGeckos
I recently purchased a beautiful little pinstripe crested gecko (Kavandi) from Justin, and the transaction was amazing. Justin was on hand to answer my questions and even provided additional photos of my little guy so I could preen and show him off!

Heck, even the box was beautiful when it arrived! I would not hesitate to purchase from Justin again in the future!

Thank you so much Justin for the new addition

Old 10-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #7
DavJay
2 Beautiful Babies

Just wanted to say I am extremely pleased with the two babies I received, Justin was great to deal with! Pictures posted were extremely accurate and responded back to questions quickly. The babies arrived well packed. Thanks for the great experience and I look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Jayme

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!