Bad Guy Brandon Greene - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2017, 10:39 AM   #21
Redsky29
I'll remove the post if it's a female give me one sec to get more pics

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 09-12-2017, 10:40 AM   #22
Snake-Queen
The post cannot be removed.

Old 09-12-2017, 10:45 AM   #23
Redsky29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
That appears to be a female.
Get a picture of the pores please.
I'm doing all this solo but the vet confirmed male not that their perfect either. I won't be mad if he's actually a she...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 09-12-2017, 10:54 AM   #24
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Side rant independent of this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsky29 View Post
That made no sense at all.....
Try taking a breath instead, read what I wrote again. Pretty clear, I said nothing of this particular seller.
So... again, was it sold to you as a "proven breeder"... yes or no?

Old 09-12-2017, 10:56 AM   #25
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Try taking a breath instead, read what I wrote again. Pretty clear, I said nothing of this particular seller.
No, the ad said he would make a good breeder.

Old 09-12-2017, 10:58 AM   #26
Snake-Queen
Without seeing the pores on the legs (turn the dragon over and take a picture of the back legs), I am almost positive the dragon sold to you is a female, not a male.

Old 09-12-2017, 11:00 AM   #27
Redsky29
Quote:
I'm not in need of a breath lol I went off what you said on my thread about a guy selling me a dragon to breed. You stated if you can't breed them you sale them, correct? If you can't make money you have to make room. I can understand that but again any dragon being sold for none production need to be sold with full disclosure that they are pet quality... Then there would be no need for these kind of post.

Snake Queen do you believe the vet was incorrect in also determining this to be a male?

Old 09-12-2017, 11:04 AM   #28
Redsky29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Without seeing the pores on the legs (turn the dragon over and take a picture of the back legs), I am almost positive the dragon sold to you is a female, not a male.
I may have to wait for my son to get home he/she is not going to just lay on the back. I was also told he was easy to handle when he hates being handled pretty much has gotten better but still is nervous as heck being handled. I'll see if I can get some pics but probably have to wait. I'd prefer this is a female rather than he sold me a male that doesn't perform. I do agree with some of what was said about dragons having individual personalities and such as all mine are different.

Old 09-12-2017, 11:07 AM   #29
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Snake Queen do you believe the vet was incorrect in also determining this to be a male?
Yes.

If I could get pictures to attach, (not working for me today) I'd show you.

Old 09-12-2017, 11:13 AM   #30
Robert Walker
Quote:
I can understand that but again any dragon being sold for none production need to be sold with full disclosure that they are pet quality...
"Never been bred"
What does this mean to you?
Did you ask him elsewhere if he was a proven breeder.
If the dragon has "never been bred", then the seller admits he doesn't actually know if the male is great, good or bad at breeding...he simply doesn't know. Those waters have never been tested.

By you purchasing a unproven animal, you also don't know. You took a gamble by not purchasing a "proven breeder", correct?
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!