Anyone ever seen a western like this? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-19-2004, 06:19 PM   #1
Spitfire
Anyone ever seen a western like this?

I have been hatching Westerns for well over 10 years but I've never gotten one like this. The one on the top of the pic is a sibling that hatched just hours before. There seems to be at least two others like it still pipping from the egg. The parents are related somewhat in lineage.
Please let me know what you think.
Thanks!

-Yasser

Old 07-19-2004, 06:39 PM   #2
The Reptile House
Very interesting, see if it darkens up at all, keep me posted. Thanks.

Old 07-20-2004, 12:04 AM   #3
Clay Davenport
I haven't seen any like that. I'd definately hang on to those and see what they become.
If they fail to develop any normal coloration further breeding tests would be warranted.

Fresh from the egg colors can be deceiving, but they appear to be lacking their yellow pigment, axanthic perhaps.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!