Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 130 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:35 PM   #1291
Lee Herps
Oh and does anyone know who ever ending up owning this boa?

Old 05-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #1292
hhmoore
Welcome back, Lee.
No, Bill L was banned some time ago.
I don't know the answer about the boa.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:27 PM   #1293
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith View Post
Dave,

You need to read the Ed Clark thread.

Best!
Silly me, I thought the poll for a cooking thread was the best!

Old 05-19-2009, 12:54 AM   #1294
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Silly me, I thought the poll for a cooking thread was the best!
But oh, you are mistaken. It wasn't a poll for just a thread, it was for a whole forum.

Stop in sometime when you aren't too busy responding to year old comments on threads made about you.

Arrivederci, lei la testa di stronzo!

Old 05-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #1295
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Herps View Post
Wow! I posted this thread in 2005. When I posted I never knew it would get so much attention. Since then I have sold off all but a few of my snakes. I had a lot of things going on in my life, but I’m back now! My life has settled down and I’m in the market for some boa morphs again. I’m glad to see the BOI is still here and kicking. I would like to thank everyone in the boi and fauna for all the help they have given me. I am glad to see after the 4 years I have not come to this site that not much has changed and it is still a great resource tool I always knew it to be. You should be seeing more of me in the months to come. Thank you all, Lee

PS. I cant help but wonder if Bill is still around?
Welcome Back!

Outside of the banning, Laura ( my nicer half ) has sent him paypal invoices for the money he still owes her with no response. Before he disappeared, he alluded to having terminal cancer. Whether that is true or not I can't say but I can't help feeling that if true, it couldn't happen to a more deserving tardfart. Knowing Bill, he'd find a way to troll back around if he could so I kinda think he's possibly busy being dead.

I tried to get the famous DH Ghost, had the deal worked out and when I had my end ready to ship, Bill tried to change the deal to get more so I dropped it. I used to know who got it but have since forgotten.

Old 05-19-2009, 03:49 PM   #1296
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas View Post
Knowing Bill, he'd find a way to troll back around if he could so I kinda think he's possibly busy being dead.
LMFAO.

Old 05-21-2009, 02:55 PM   #1297
Lee Herps
LMAO. That snake got lots of publicity. Wouldnt mind having him back myself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!