Fred Albury / Aztec Reptiles .... GOOD GUY !!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-10-2003, 06:37 PM   #1
Gary Walsch
Fred Albury / Aztec Reptiles .... GOOD GUY !!!

Well I am sure that everyone has seen those beautiful striped colombian boas that have been posted for awhile now ....... Well I felt bad that Fred was having his " Mid Life Crissis " so I bought them. This was one case where the photos did no justice for the animals which arrived to me packed very well with shed/feed records and pics of the animals. Fred was also very helpfull in other requests I had in the course of the transaction. The animals were everything he said and more and I am very pleased with Fred & the animals I purchased from him and wanted to share this information with everyone. I also would not hesitate to do business with Fred again in the future.

Gary

Old 01-10-2003, 08:19 PM   #2
Greg Riso
Striped Boas

Congratulations on your purchase Gary and for your sale Fred. I had my eye on those beauties also and I'm glad to know they're still in good hands. What species did you say you were going to cross them with lol?

Old 01-10-2003, 08:30 PM   #3
Gary Walsch
I am not going to cross species but eventually I have some salmon females het for stripe that I would like to try with that male I got from Fred, I think it would make a good combo.

Gary

Old 01-10-2003, 09:41 PM   #4
Greg Riso
Crossing

Gary, The crossing species thing was just a joke man. I know Fred prefers to keep locality specific animals pure. Correct me if I'm wrong here Fred. Those striped boas are very nice. Enjoy!

Old 01-10-2003, 10:23 PM   #5
Joe Romley
Fred is a good guy indeed. His cages are very clean and his snakes are healthy. I'm glad you bought those from him. I know how beautiful they are. Enjoy!

Old 01-10-2003, 10:47 PM   #6
dwedeking
I've never bought from Fred, but have spoken with him at length at shows. 100% stand up guy and loves his animals. We have differances of opinion on marketing and business plans but this does not take away from the respect he has earned from me concerning his honesty and dedication to his snakes.

Old 01-10-2003, 11:50 PM   #7
Ricks Reptiles
I have to agree!!

I think Fred is one of the good guys in the herp trade. I haven't purchased from him, but after talking to him on this site I would not hesitate to due any business with him.

It is just to bad he loves a football team that is old and washed up. The Choking Faders!!! LOL

And he lives in a town with my favorite team!!! The BOLTS!!!

Great guy, who I would buy from anytime!!!

Old 01-11-2003, 12:04 AM   #8
Gary Walsch
No problem Greg , I wasn't upset but I didn't catch on about the whole " Purity " thing and Fred and I talked about that in length and after I read your reply I remembered and it was like a lightning bolt hit and I really had to laugh when I realized what you were talking about. And before I forget since my beloved Miami Dolphins didn't make it I am going all the way for silver and black for the AFC.

GO RAIDERS !!!!

Old 01-11-2003, 12:44 AM   #9
Fred Albury
Raider Love to the 10th degree

Thank you Gary, Now I KNOW I sold those boas to the right person!!

**************GO RAIDERS**************************

Oh wait, was this offensive to anyone here? my bad!!

*****************GO RAIDERS!!!!!***************

LMSABAO

Fred

Old 01-11-2003, 02:05 AM   #10
Rob BryertonRKK
Gary, Congrats on your Strypers.(Sorry, I Loved the Eighties) Every single time Fred would post them I would have to look and drool. Those are B -Chin Boas. I had to purchase a certain BP instead and hoped they would last till tax time. AAAGH!!! Both of you kill me. I hope you get GANGGREEN J-E-T-S!!!JETS,JETS,JETS
I'm a Bears fan but I live in CNY so go Jets!!!
On a serious note, I'm happy for both of you. When the babies come let me know, I might have $$ then. I hope.
Thanks you guys, Rob

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!