Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #21
Handoff
Ok, Candace, you have these people fooled, and that's fine. I saw your license, the picture, and it was looked up what you drive. I can tell you that I didn't read all of this thread, and I don't need to. Also, I don't need to get on here and defend myself. I was trying to let others know what a thief and liar you are so this doesn't happen to anyone else. No one wants the warning, fine. I can honestly say that I tried. I'm done. I do not need to be on this site anymore since I no longer have my reptiles, you do. So, best of luck selling stolen property. The one thing I did read is that you stated that I did not want to give you a copy of the check... um.... you never asked for it, and I wanted you to call me just so I could hear your voice so I COULD try to rule you out. But, you were being nasty, and rude. Oh well, you are right about one thing.... someday, the law will work and you will get yours.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:04 PM   #22
candace313
How did you see my license and photo?
You emailed me saying you recieved a check in my name. Then you said you recieved it from Kira. Then you said I stole your reptiles. Your stories are all over the place! Again I will say it.. Ive never met you, never done business with you and never will.

No one wants a warning because its clear you are just out to libel and slander my name. I have done business with many people on this site and off it and they know I am not a "theif and lier". You are the person no one has ever seen or done business with and you show up swinging insults with no cause.

Again, I dont have anything that belongs to you. You should watch your mouth very closely, because lawyers will be viewing a copy of this and your libel and slander is digging you and your sidekick, Kira, a bigger whole.

As for my property, I have the right to sell, breed, trade or do anything else I want to do with it. Funny that you don't have names for any of your reptiles, know their genetics, or have any clear photos of animals you claim I have stolen from you. I have looked at your photos and several of them that you list I have never owned the same species as them. Also, the leopard and AFT you list do not look like any of my AFTs or Leopards to me.

Copies of emails show I asked you for all the check information or a copy of the check. You provided nothing! This is why I refuse to have a phone conversastion with you; I have all the contact documented via email and FaunaClassifieds.

Are you a child Renee? I was never nasty or rude until you accused me of stealing from you via emails, craigslist, and other sites. As any adult knows hearing someones voice is a silly and innacurate way of identifing a person. I refuse to participate in any childish games with you.

I must say I am happy to see you leave and I can't wait to see you in court while you face charges for libel and slander. Watch what you post on other sites, I have friends keeping an eye out for your BS and any libel or slander is being documented.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #23
Handoff
One more thing.... why do you and "Kira" have the same cell phone number? Just sayin....

Old 06-20-2011, 02:16 PM   #24
candace313
Wow that is about the shortest response I think Ive ever seen on a BOI.

I do not know what Kira's cell phone number is anymore. If you have it please share!

As for it being the same as mine.. sorry, but nice lie.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #25
pakinjak
This is just crazy... and making my head hurt, but...

when you've read quite a few BOI threads you begin to see certain patterns surface- come here, make a bunch of accusations with no proof and then what I've learned is almost a surefire sign of guilt, the "I'm done!". And then proceed to post again and again.

Handoff, if there is anything to what you're saying, post some proof. Post the check with the account numbers blacked out. So far just by composure alone Candace looks clean and clear.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:41 PM   #26
Handoff
Anyone is more than welcome to contact the Santa Rosa County Sheriff Dept or the Bay County Sheriff and ask them if there's a warrant for her. As I said, I am done. I tried to let people know, and everyone seems to believe her. So, you're right, I'm done. I would post a copy of the check, but the Sheriff has it now. All I have is the truth, and hopefully, someday, the law will find her and take her away. And the number is the same. I called it, the Sheriff called it, and I have a print out of yours from the NWFHR site. And, as proof that it is yours AND her # I can also look back on the phone bills and incomming calls for that as well complete with dates I received them. But, As I said, This site and the people on it have been told about Candace, what everyone does with the info is completely up to them.

Old 06-20-2011, 09:58 PM   #27
candace313
Sheriffs department and Court house say they have nothing on file.
My number is not listed on the NWFHR website.
It is on the HWS website though.

No one has called me other than the number you had listed as yours on your visitor messages at 3am like a child prank calling someone.

All your excuses are bogus.
Why can't you just admit you have lied all over the place? Things would be easier on you when your in court for libel and slander if you'd stop and admit the truth now.

Old 06-20-2011, 10:07 PM   #28
Handoff
I am NOT lying, and you know it. I refuse to say anything other than the truth. I have said it, and at this point, it's done. From now on, that will be my response... "Done".

Old 06-20-2011, 11:07 PM   #29
maggie22195
Sounds like this whole thing has turned into a big mess! I think this handoff person is REALLY fishy... Good luck Candace!!!

Old 06-20-2011, 11:35 PM   #30
candace313
Thanks Maggie. I hope it ends soon; It is a migraine.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!