Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2011, 03:12 AM   #51
maggie22195
You know what, I am done.

Candace, good luck getting to the bottom of this whole mess. I hope things work out for you!

And for you, Diane, good luck with your kids and such. I am sorry about your sons death, we all have to experience it. May your other son be safe if he continues back int othe army. And enjoy your evening.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:19 AM   #52
hhmoore
If you two (Maggie and Diane) wish to exchange barbs, please do it privately. (BTW, Maggie the comment about bringing balloons to the pity party WAS pretty darn rude)

Diane, IF your sister's story is true, she could have made a much better showing of herself from the start. Her initial antics were enough to make most people question the validity of anything she might subsequently say. That doesn't mean that people are blindly supporting Candace...we're just waiting for some evidence about ANY of the claims that have been made.

Old 06-21-2011, 03:23 AM   #53
maggie22195
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
If you two (Maggie and Diane) wish to exchange barbs, please do it privately. (BTW, Maggie the comment about bringing balloons to the pity party WAS pretty darn rude)

Diane, IF your sister's story is true, she could have made a much better showing of herself from the start. Her initial antics were enough to make most people question the validity of anything she might subsequently say. That doesn't mean that people are blindly supporting Candace...we're just waiting for some evidence about ANY of the claims that have been made.
I agree it was, but her name calling wasn't? I just don't understand the need to bring irrelevant and PERSONAL info into the thread. But like I said, i am done and I said my peace to Diane. I admit that I was wrong but I should not be the only one called out. I will no longer post comments like that in the future, please know I am sorry for saying it.
Enjoy your evening!

Old 06-21-2011, 05:36 AM   #54
candace313
I don't know what to reply other than there are now two people on here posting almost the same exact lies and it makes me wonder if the new user is Kira. If so heads up to both, Renee and Kira, a case for libel and slander is being built against you each separately. Also, we are attempting to add fraud charges to both of you.

And I have only spoken to Renee through emails and here, never on the phone like I believe the "sister" was stating earlier. As for the stalking it isn't me because a. I don't know where these children live and b. I don't care to stalk anyone since I have a life.
Maybe its another person your "sister" trashed talk! She seems to be good at trash talking, as well as yourself. You both seem to be a bit slow on the proof of anything though.. but that makes sense when everything you post is pure libel.

Can FaunaClassifieds request proof of identities?
If so I'd love to know who these two are and I will gladly submit proof of my identity as well.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:41 AM   #55
heathacat
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheJungle View Post
So let me explain a few points that this 'Candace' person is leaving out of all of her postings.
Renee was shaking at this point thinking that she had been ripped off by a con artist, so she called Kira who explained that she was appaulled that the bank would have said such a thing!
Then what happened? What did Kira say in efforts to explain herself? Did they come to a resolution?

Quote:
To make an extremely long story a little shorter, Renee was emailed and called from Kira, her boyfriend and Candace, all from the SAME email address AND phone number.
Do you have copies of all of these emails?

Quote:
As a matter of fact, her boyfriend said Kira or Candace was killed in a car accident, he would like to bring the reptiles back to my sister because he didn't want to take care of them and she owed Renee the money.
What did your sister say in response to this? Why didn't she arrange to get the reptiles back as she wasn't paid?

Quote:
Candace swears that she was taken advantage of by an old roomate that wrote checks of hers, HOWEVER, some of my sisters reptiles CANDACE sold, how convenient!!!
We need proof of this. Do you have links to ads, or pictures of your sister's reptiles that you think Candace has? If you posted pics of the reptiles you think Candace stole, then Candace would either be able to post a proof of purchase of that animal or not, and we could get somewhere with this.

Quote:
Now, how coincidental is this???
There is currently an active arrest warrant for Candace.
If you (Candace) do not believe me, feel free to stop on by the Sheriffs Department, don't forget to bring bail money.
It sounds like Candace called the Sheriff's office and court house and asked about the warrant and there was no information on file. ?

Quote:
Someone is stalking my sister at her home, calling her in the middle of the night, and talking some serious crap.
Really? Is all of this BS necessary?
No, it's not. I would begin recording the harassing calls and making logs of the stalking, whatever is happening. It would be wise to alert the police sooner rather than later, and then present them with the logs if it continues to persist. :/

Old 06-21-2011, 08:37 AM   #56
deborahbroadus
Weirdest thread EVER! SMH....

Old 06-21-2011, 09:12 AM   #57
bloodybaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth. :eek3:

How about some proof? Emails, copies of the "check," photos... anything??

Old 06-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #58
Bill T
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post

They both know so much about each other, this would be a good one for Judge Judy I don't know who to believe

Old 06-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #59
Riyeko
Agreed Bill T and deborahbroadus.

This is just getting ridiculous.

Old 06-21-2011, 02:16 PM   #60
pakinjak
It's like a Jerry Springer episode

All parties MUST understand that we need some kind of actual proof that a transaction even took place at all.

Please realize another thing too- TONS of scammers and crooks have posted stories about illnesses, surgeries, deaths, car accidents. I don't remember reading a thread where they ever panned out and made any difference at all. So when you make accusations without any proof and then bring in several different irrelevant situations that could just be made up to stir our emotions and get us on your side, when TONS of people have done that in the past, it doesn't help your case.

That being said, if all the family stuff is true, I'm very empathetic and sorry for what you're going through. It still brings me back to the million dollar question-

Can you please post proof? A copy of the check? What about emails sent from Candace/Kira and somebodies boyfriend but from the same email?

The longer you wait the more you look like you're making this up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!