Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #61
Pasodama
Have been reading this and it is a hard read.
I am NOT taking sides ...This post is ONLY for informational purposes.

According to Bay County Clerk of Courts, they have the following on Candace:
March 2011 (case# 11001627MMMW) it shows a Failure To Appear, on one count of "passing worthless checks", and that a Bench Warrant was sent to the Sheriff.
May 2011 (case# 11004700MMMW) it shows Failure To Appear, on two counts of "passing worthless checks", but does not show the Bench Warrants as having been sent to the Sheriff yet.
Also that there is a history, of passing worthless checks, dating back to 2009. Plus there are fines in collections.
Whether this (with Bay County) is in error, or not, it would be in Candace's best interest to take care of it.

Old 06-21-2011, 04:42 PM   #62
pakinjak
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
Sheriffs department and Court house say they have nothing on file.
My number is not listed on the NWFHR website.
It is on the HWS website though.

No one has called me other than the number you had listed as yours on your visitor messages at 3am like a child prank calling someone.

All your excuses are bogus.
Why can't you just admit you have lied all over the place? Things would be easier on you when your in court for libel and slander if you'd stop and admit the truth now.
"Have been reading this and it is a hard read.
I am NOT taking sides ...This post is ONLY for informational purposes.

According to Bay County Clerk of Courts, they have the following on Candace:
March 2011 (case# 11001627MMMW) it shows a Failure To Appear, on one count of "passing worthless checks", and that a Bench Warrant was sent to the Sheriff.
May 2011 (case# 11004700MMMW) it shows Failure To Appear, on two counts of "passing worthless checks"
, but does not show the Bench Warrants as having been sent to the Sheriff yet.
Also that there is a history, of passing worthless checks, dating back to 2009. Plus there are fines in collections.
Whether this (with Bay County) is in error, or not, it would be in Candace's best interest to take care of it"

What do you have to say about this, Candace? Now it looks like you're not telling the whole truth.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:06 PM   #63
Wolfy-hound
http://court.baycoclerk.com/Benchmar...etails/2461011

The link I found to the court records. I didn't know county court record sites were .com but that's what I found.

This doesn't mean she gave a bad check to whoever this "Renee" or that the "sister" is really the sister or telling the truth.

It always gives a bad taste in my mouth when someone starts spouting off all the tragedy that's supposed to been happening too. If it has no bearing on the happenings of the thread, it just seems like a play for someone to believe just on the sad story rather than proof. Since there's court records, why not post that?

There's little to no proof posted on either parties part. Not sure who to believe or whether to believe EITHER of them. It just sort of looks like two folks I wouldn't want to do business with, three if you count Renee's "sister".

If the sister is real, and the story is real, I'm very sorry for your loss. But it doesn't mean that your story is true, so next time, try to use the time to post the easily gotten information and proof rather than going off on a tangent and people will take you more seriously. Just my $0.02 advice. Plus, letting your sister stand up for herself and post all the proof she and you claimed to have would also add to your case, rather than irrelevant details of your life.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:27 PM   #64
candace313
Thanks Deb and Kevin. Some of this is legitimate.

As I expressed to Renee in emails if the check was received from Kira it would not have been the first time. I went to court twice due to her writing checks on my account for a total of 3 checks. I discussed the matter with Kira then and after her pleas I took care of the matters in my name and let her pay the fines. She apparently had lots of things on file and I had no offenses and felt bad for her due to the situation at that time.

There was another check after these 3 were taken care of. That one happened after Kira had moved out. I attempted to contacted her and still have been unable to reach her. (This is why I'd love for Renee to give me her number) The reason is probably shows as unpaid is because the file/case was removed from my name/transferred from my name into hers due to the proof she wrote on the check. She signed her name rather than my name on the actual check she wrote.

That's why the story was believable by Renee at first, but then I heard mixed stories from her and then she begin calling me a thief after I asked for proof of the check. This is what has lead me to believe that Renee is "friends" with Kira and this is just some sort of revenge or what not for not covering her butt on the last check.

I am unsure of anything in 2009. All of these matters happened in 2010 and 2011.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I believe I have some of the court paperwork on these matters, but I will have to dig them up if anyone wants to see them let me know. I have nothing to hide.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:02 PM   #65
Pasodama
I don't know if it has been mentioned, in this thread, but ... what is Kira's full legal name? If you know her age, or other info, that would be helpful too.

Quote:
I discussed the matter with Kira then and after her pleas I took care of the matters in my name and let her pay the fines. She apparently had lots of things on file and I had no offenses and felt bad for her due to the situation at that time.
Why in the world would you cop to criminal charges when they belong to someone else? No friend, of mine, (no matter what they are going through) would ever be worth that.

Quote:
The reason is probably shows as unpaid is because the file/case was removed from my name/transferred from my name into hers due to the proof she wrote on the check. She signed her name rather than my name on the actual check she wrote.
Cases are not transferred from one person to another. A case may be opened, on another person, but there is no transference. The cases are in your name.
The only one that shows unpaid fines, thus far, is on the March case.

Quote:
I am unsure of anything in 2009. All of these matters happened in 2010 and 2011.
In 2009, there were two counts of "Passing worthless checks" (case# 0900737MMMW).

BTW You have open warrant/s for your arrest. So, if this should not exist, you just may want to contact the court, &/or the Bay Co. Sheriff's Office, to resolve this.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:39 PM   #66
candace313
It is Kira Espana Cantillo. I believe in the U.S. its Kira Espana, but am not sure on it.

I felt bad for her and from what I understood if she has any more charges she would have to serve time in jail. She paid the fines and at the time I wasn't thinking of the long term records under my name.

Then the cases or case was opened on her name.
I have contacted the court house numerous times and I keep hearing that there is nothing opened in my name. Perhaps there are errors on this site or there is a delay in the information being submitted. I don't know why it shows an unpaid fine since the courthouse is giving me different answers.

The courthouse is the place I'd assume has the latest records of anything and as said before they continue to tell me there is nothing open in my name. I've asked the courthouse and the sheriff department about a warrant and they keep telling me there is nothing on file.

Does it give a date on the 2009? I am looking from my phone and it is difficult to read. The only thing I know is if it was late in the year that might be the ones I was thinking was 2010.

I am going through some paperwork tonight to find the court paperwork so I can better explain the cases that are on the site you provided.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #67
Pasodama
Quote:
It is Kira Espana Cantillo. I believe in the U.S. its Kira Espana, but am not sure on it.
She was your roommate was she not?
Will do more checking, on this person, but, thus far, there is nothing on record, for her, in Bay Co. or Santa Rosa Co.

Quote:
I felt bad for her and from what I understood if she has any more charges she would have to serve time in jail. She paid the fines and at the time I wasn't thinking of the long term records under my name.
You don't know her name and, yet, you took charges on her behalf?
Sorry, just trying to get this straight since it seems odd that you'd not know her name (if she was a roommate) &/or did not know her well enough but would, still, jeopardize yourself for her.

Quote:
I've asked the courthouse and the sheriff department about a warrant and they keep telling me there is nothing on file.
In speaking directly, with the Bay Co. Sheriff's Office (to confirm the info I had), they stated that you do have warrant/s.

Quote:
Does it give a date on the 2009? I am looking from my phone and it is difficult to read. The only thing I know is if it was late in the year that might be the ones I was thinking was 2010.
The case was in Dec. 2009. If it was filed, in 2009, it ~would~ have a 2009 case#. You failed to appear twice. You were arrested, twice, on Bench Warrants. You plead "No Contest" and, so, were sentenced to 20 days in jail. The 2009 case spanned through 2010 and, then, into 2011. That is, probably, where your confusion is.
One other problem, that you may be experiencing, is that you have several cases overlapping each other.

Quote:
so I can better explain the cases that are on the site you provided.
I didn't provide a site.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #68
Bill T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
She was your roommate was she not?
Will do more checking, on this person, but, thus far, there is nothing on record, for her, in Bay Co. or Santa Rosa Co.

You don't know her name and, yet, you took charges on her behalf?
Sorry, just trying to get this straight since it seems odd that you'd not know her name (if she was a roommate) &/or did not know her well enough but would, still, jeopardize yourself for her.

In speaking directly, with the Bay Co. Sheriff's Office (to confirm the info I had), they stated that you do have warrant/s.

The case was in Dec. 2009. If it was filed, in 2009, it ~would~ have a 2009 case#. You failed to appear twice. You were arrested, twice, on Bench Warrants. You plead "No Contest" and, so, were sentenced to 20 days in jail. The 2009 case spanned through 2010 and, then, into 2011. That is, probably, where your confusion is.
One other problem, that you may be experiencing, is that you have several cases overlapping each other.

I didn't provide a site.
WOW This is what you call opening a can of worms

Old 06-21-2011, 09:26 PM   #69
candace313
She was my roommate. She is Hispanic and I believe the fathers name is Espana so legally her name would be Kira Espana. However, everything I saw her name on had the Cantillo at the end.

I do know her name I am just unsure how it will be listed since I believe its her father then mothers name. (Espana Cantillo)

That is very odd/unbelievable that I spoke with them earlier this evening and was told there is nothing showing up and someone else calls and there is something?

Apparently the site is not giving accurate information. I have not been arrested, but did plead no contest to all the charges on the checks. I've never been to jail so the 20 days in jail is bazaar.

I followed the link provided by Theresa above. Sorry I mixed responses.

*I may be unable to respond until morning, but I should be able to post photos of the cases then as well which prove a lot of the things you are saying show up are inaccurate.

As far as the warrants I can only go by what the courthouse and sheriff department is telling me. I can't take care of anything they are saying doesnt exist.

Old 06-22-2011, 12:48 AM   #70
Dennis Hultman
You know when this thread started and after the first day I thought maybe you both are telling the truth.

Maybe Candace's roommate stole the checks and used them to get the reptiles. Because Candace doesn't like being called a thief and thought this might be her ex roommate trying something she wasn't listening to the person here making the accusations.

Then Handoff being deceived and items stolen truly believes that Candace is the person. That "Kira" is just a alias. From that perspective, she wasn't listening to anything Candace has to say either.

Now today my opinion has somewhat changed and my eyebrows are raised.

Candace, considering there is a past bad check record this seems to give some credence to your accusers position. Let's assume she is telling the truth
about her animals being stolen. Now lets assume she is a real person and not "Kira". Then you would have to understand why she thinks you are "Kira".

It wasn't very hard to find out who Diane is. She is a real person so let's move passed that. So if we establish they are real people why on earth would some random people target you for fraudulent check writing and why would you not be more open-minded to the possibility considering you have already dealt with this since 2009 with multiple bad checks?

So I ask you, what is the likelihood that they are lying? They are real people.
They say they received a check with your name on it. They mention the name "Kira" being used and you admit that you had a roommate with that name that did this already.

You admit that you took a misdemeanor charge for this in the past. For a roommate! Come on. I think you need to at the very least give the benefit of doubt that this person was scammed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!