Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2011, 10:24 AM   #81
candace313
Just spoke to them again this morning. There are 2 that show up as "open" with 3 checks on them from February. These are the ones that should be open in Kira's name.

I gave Renee the benefit of the doubt until she became so defensive and called me a thief when I was requesting copies of the check. I won't be paying any more of these checks that Kira is handing out all over now it seems. Also Renee wanted me to send her money then she would send me the check. No thanks! I want a copy of the check then I will be able to add it to the file on Kira.

I spoke to Bay County Court House, State Attorney Office, Intake and Panama City Beach Police, Panama City Police all this morning. Nothing is on file from Renee and the cases that are opened are the ones that have been opened on Kira Espana Cantillo's name and should be closed on my name once all the information has been put in.

Those that have called to check: I was told they don't give out the information without the identity verifications that I had to give them. I doubt you know all those so there is no way you can verify what is online as being accurate or inaccurate.

I was planning on posting photos of the cases, but my attorney has advised me to not post copies of the documents since the cases are still termed open.

Again nothing is on file from Renee so she either should be able to post or email me a copy of the check. If she does not have the check she can send me a copy VIA email or post on here of the file you claimed, case number, or something as proof. If you can't provide either of these then I can't do anything to get this opened on the correct persons name. And with it not showing up in any of the offices I have contacted it leads me to believe your accusation of their being a check is a lie.

I had 3 uros and 2 fat-tail males that I was looking to sell or trade. I sold one of the AFTs and still have one that I'm debating on keeping. I have sold/ traded all 3 uros. I joined because I wanted to get into other types of geckos and get rid of some of the reptiles I had tired of. I also have bought and sold leopard geckos which Renee has claimed she had a Leo that was stolen. I also have bought several cresteds and have sold a couple.

I'm working from my phone now, but I can try to get photos up of the uros. Unfortunately my phone will not let me attach a file to a post and most of my photos are on a usb. Sorry if this seems shady, but I'll post them as soon as possible.

If anyone has more questions feel free to ask. I tried to cover the things asked before this reply. If I didn't please let me know. There are so many post that it is difficult to make sure I answered all the questions.

Also, I was unaware that the sisters identity was verified since I did not see anything posted prior to the quote of me questioning her identity. It just seems like its unneeded to have people join just to defend you if your telling the truth. Also there was nothing added by the sister other than family information that I feel was not beneficial to the reason of the thread.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:33 AM   #82
candace313
3 uros were bought from a store in Alabama called "Jungle Pets" about 4 years ago.
1 fat-tail was bought from a show in Alabama a few years ago.
1 fat-tail was a trade. He came with 2 females for a trade of 1.2 leopard geckos.
Leopards came from a couple shows and several people on Fauna.
Cresteds came from several people on Fauna.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:43 AM   #83
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post

I spoke to Bay County Court House, State Attorney Office, Intake and Panama City Beach Police, Panama City Police all this morning. Nothing is on file from Renee and the cases that are opened are the ones that have been opened on Kira Espana Cantillo's name and should be closed on my name once all the information has been put in.

Really, because I called the sheriff's office just like what was mentioned by a previous poster.

Main Office

3421 N.Highway 77 Panama City, Fl 32405

(850) 747-4700

I asked if they could tell me if someone has a active warrant. They stated "Sometimes, What is the person's name?" I stated Candace Beach. Officer stated "Do you know the person's date of birth?" I stated , No. Then asked for your middle name and I told them. I was told, yes. A warrant for you is issued for two counts of passing worthless checks.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:51 AM   #84
candace313
Very strange.
I was told differently at multiple locations:

Bay county courthouse
State attorneys office
Intake (bay county)
Panama city beach police department
Panama city police department

All have told me there are no warrants any all verified my dob and 3 requested my dl#.

I will be contacting this office shortly.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:56 AM   #85
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Those that have called to check: I was told they don't give out the information without the identity verifications that I had to give them. I doubt you know all those so there is no way you can verify what is online as being accurate or inaccurate.

The only thing stated that was verified was the active warrant. Deb stated she called the sheriff's department and I have as well. They do not require you to be the person the warrant is for to give out that information.

I called it again right before the post above to verify yet again. I was transferred and had to wait about ten minutes. I was told yes for a second time. I didn't need to be you to find out or have any special information. Didn't need to tell them who I am.

Old 06-22-2011, 12:03 PM   #86
candace313
I just spoke to the lady in the warrants division at (850) 747-4700
I was told there is nothing on file. I don't get how they can be telling other people there is a warrant and I keep being told there is not.

I am driving down to the sheriffs department to try and figure this out. There should be nothing open in my name anyway so hopefully it can be cleared up today.

Does anyone show or see anything from Renee? I've been told no at all of these offices as well, but clearly different answers are being given.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #87
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I had 3 uros and 2 fat-tail males that I was looking to sell or trade. I sold one of the AFTs and still have one that I'm debating on keeping. I have sold/ traded all 3 uros. I joined because I wanted to get into other types of geckos and get rid of some of the reptiles I had tired of. I also have bought and sold leopard geckos which Renee has claimed she had a Leo that was stolen. I also have bought several cresteds and have sold a couple.

I'm working from my phone now, but I can try to get photos up of the uros. Unfortunately my phone will not let me attach a file to a post and most of my photos are on a usb. Sorry if this seems shady, but I'll post them as soon as possible.

If anyone has more questions feel free to ask. I tried to cover the things asked before this reply. If I didn't please let me know. There are so many post that it is difficult to make sure I answered all the questions.

The reason the interest in the uros is because you listed just two and that was what was being claimed by Renee as stolen. It peaked my curiosity when I noticed you deleted a positive good guy report about them in your user profile. It happens to be the only post you delete besides Renee's.

I can't understand why someone would delete that post but leave up all the fluff posts from other people such as "thanks for bumping my ad" and etc.

Its alright if you can't post pictures. I'm sure Jeff could supply them if needed to compare to Renee's. At least that way we can rule them out.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:27 PM   #88
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I just spoke to the lady in the warrants division at (850) 747-4700
I was told there is nothing on file.

I'm sorry, I'm just going to have to say that is crap. It hadn't even been 15 minutes from the time I posted that when you posted and stated you had called. It is still is in the system. It is right now. It just doesn't disappear when you call. Anyone here can verify.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:31 PM   #89
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
I also have bought and sold leopard geckos which Renee has claimed she had a Leo that was stolen.
Would the leo happen to be the murphy patternless that she is claiming is hers? The one you state has nips on his face?

Old 06-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #90
candace313
Yea. I have been attempting to delete the "fluff" visitors messages.. unfortunately this website doesn't give me the greatest control over editing things from my phone and I've deleted things I have intended to keep.

If he can post pictures that would be great! There is a 3rd uro that went to a guy locally. I'll try to get pics up of that one as well. I thought I had posted all 3 uros here, but must be mistaken.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!