Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #51
Allan Bartlett
"Hi Lucille,

please do not add any more pressure for me to reply just yet. I want to see exactly what Mr. Tennyson has to say before I blast him. I can assure you that you and many others are hearing a half-truth. I have also developed a negative following stemming from 2 years ago that does not make this any easier for me. That in and of itself is a long story that is stemmed in sheer stupidity and misunderstanding. Please give me time to reply -- I do have two young children to tend to and I may not even reply until tomorrow. Yes I have been "lurking" below -- wouldn't you be? My response will be written VERY carefully including a timeline of everything that transpired. Until then, please do unerstand and respect my silence...thank you much."

Thank you for posting that PM he sent you Lucille. It's just one more window for people to see who Jerry really is. He has no intention of making this situation go away by simply refunding Stu's $3100. I have no doubt now that anyone who was interested in buying some zonatas and did a simple google background check of Jerry Kruse would see for themselves that doing business with him is just a bad idea.

Old 02-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #52
dniles
@ cousin mike (Mike Collalto). Glad you finally got your snakes man.

Dave Niles

Old 02-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #53
joecop
I myself purchased three animals from Jerry Kruse in 2008 and 2009. I still have all three and they are doing fine. Not the point though. I broke all communications with Jerry about two years ago for his behavior. I simply told him "I morally, and legally, cannot and will not communicate with you any longer". Being a retired police officer and knowing some of the things I know, this had to be done. An example of poor business ---- I purchased a pair of hypo-e agalma from Jerry in 2008 for 1,000 dollars. Shortly after this he asked me to write an email to him stating that I paid 1,000 a piece for them. He said it was complicated but he would explain later. (I still regret writing that email and should have known better). I later found out that these snakes had been promised to his GOOD friend and this was to show he "couldn't refuse the money type deal." There are legal issues in which I cannot discuss, but had an equal amount to do with my breaking contact. Jerry has on numerous occassions accused me of being a brown nose to Mitch in order to get free zonatas. What a joke. He still has more GIFTED zonata in his collection then I do, and I have NEVER sold a single animal nor did I ask for any of my gifted snakes. They were offered to me by my good friend Mitch. I could care less about making money on snakes. Anyway, bottom line here is I do not recommend doing business with this man. Period

Old 02-28-2012, 03:16 PM   #54
Captive Bred Excellence
zonata

I read the entire thread and I was very surprized that Jerry handled this deal in this manner. I would have thought he would have offered a full refund. Sorry your having to go through this Stu, $3100 is a lot to spend on zonata that aren't 100% flawless. If in fact it was a simple hydration fix Jerry could have easily refunded your money (and still could), taken them back worked with them and sold them again after making sure of their health. I think his hesatation to do so is why this progressed to this point.

Jerry, I would take them back, send a full refund and keep everyone informed on their progress with pics etc. Otherwise this kind of situation could cause a very negative outcome for your reputation. It takes 20 years to build a good reputation and very short time to lose it.

Tad Fitzgerald

Old 02-28-2012, 03:29 PM   #55
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Fitzgerald View Post
It takes 20 years to build a good reputation and very short time to lose it.

Tad Fitzgerald
Very true Tad.

Not looking good for jerry, not looking good at all. No more freebies, no more sales, you know that's in your future, right jerry? IF, and that's a big IF, you take care of this now, you MIGHT salvage enough that at least newbies will do business with you. If not, I hear ed clark is looking to find a new scam, er snake, to flip. Maybe you guys could work something out.

Old 02-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #56
Bobby O
Thumbs down Let there be zonata disease for all to ponder...

I agree. I don't know he can possibly recover from this. I sincerly hope he does the right thing and refund Stu's money. BUT if you look at this thread, it seems like for every 10+ negative comments on him, there's only one positive comment. AND oddly enough, the people with negative comments ALL have additional personal gripes against him. Whether it's his poor ethics, unscrupulous practices, or unprofessional behavior, lots of these comments have nothing to do with the original post. Sad......

Old 02-28-2012, 05:37 PM   #57
Neon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

JerryKruse

Name : Jerry Kruse

Trader Rating: (0)
taking a moment
Hi Lucille,

please do not add any more pressure for me to reply just yet. I want to see exactly what Mr. Tennyson has to say before I blast him. I can assure you that you and many others are hearing a half-truth. I have also developed a negative following stemming from 2 years ago that does not make this any easier for me. That in and of itself is a long story that is stemmed in sheer stupidity and misunderstanding. Please give me time to reply -- I do have two young children to tend to and I may not even reply until tomorrow. Yes I have been "lurking" below -- wouldn't you be? My response will be written VERY carefully including a timeline of everything that transpired. Until then, please do unerstand and respect my silence...thank you much.
I would write a "careful" response as well if my reputation was as in the hole as his is appearing to be. There ARE two sides to every story but thus far a significant population has come forth in this thread to discuss their faulty deals with him. Cards aren't in his favor at this point...

As a side note, I feel like this thread is going to become exponentially more exciting when he responds. Lol.

Old 02-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #58
Willow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon View Post
I would write a "careful" response as well if my reputation was as in the hole as his is appearing to be. There ARE two sides to every story but thus far a significant population has come forth in this thread to discuss their faulty deals with him. Cards aren't in his favor at this point...

As a side note, I feel like this thread is going to become exponentially more exciting when he responds. Lol.

I couldn't agree more....but of course the longer he waits to reply, the worst he is going to look.

Along with the fact the he has obviously had the time to discuss it with other people (as per his profile comments here) He really should speed up the response and act like he is taking this a little more seriously. It just tends to come off better to the public when we don't feel like a big joke in the eyes of people trying to protect their stance

Old 02-28-2012, 06:35 PM   #59
Desert Queen
Warning! Threats

In the above post by Mitch there was an email that started off like this

>Anonymous (until he says I can put his name out there)<

Well, I just got an email from "Anonymous" and I won't say his name either until given permission to do so. I urged him to come forward and share his experiences with Jerry here with all of us, but he's received threats via email TODAY and does not want to do so at this point. I hope he changes his mind. Here it is...

>helo Leah, I thought about it long and hard but he lives near me and I dont want him bringing his issues to my door step, plus I will prob run into him at the shows.I am sure the threats and harrassement will start (well they actually already have) now that mitch pasted my email onthe thread which i wish he didht.<

So there we have it. Jerry has been lurking here most of the day, refuses to offer any kind of defense, but has no problem threatening a guy who loaned him animals to breed once upon a time and got nothing but grief in return. I would think he would be more concerned with getting Stu's money back and salvaging what he can of his reputation instead of lurking and threatening people who had the misfortune to get involved with him. I also think Jerry should stop with the threats to my friend.

That's a bully with a capital BULL!!!

Better put on my protective gear, I'm sure I'm going to get "blasted"

Old 02-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #60
AbsoluteApril
Warning: posting anonymous emails and comments are not allowed, they must have a source! this is everyone's warning

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!