Fred Albury (AZTEC REPTILES) GOOD GUY!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2002, 01:42 AM   #1
BigRetics
Just wanted to let everyone know of our positive experience with Fred Albury. My friend Boris and I in a joint business venture bought a beautiful adult Suriname female from Fred at Aztec Reptiles. He went out of his way to ensure her safe arrival. She looked WAY better than the pics on Kingsnake.com and she is super tame. And of course, healthy, eating, and mite free! He spent extra money for shipping and never even asked us to cover it, (of course we would have if he'd mentioned it). What a great experience! Thanks again Fred, you're one of the true "good guys" in the business!!

Sincerely,
Paul Snyder
Boris Zurita

Old 06-03-2002, 11:07 AM   #2
FriendlyLizard
In November of 2000 I bought a trio of temp-sexed het for albino leopard geckos. They arrived well packed, healthy, and beautiful. One male and female are now 'proven' and I have a friendly sub-adult albino female as a result. This was only my second internet purchase of reptiles, and went a long ways towards my trusting people I haven't met in person.

This was a stress-free transaction, and I would be happy to purchase animals in the future from this man.

Andrea Alexander

Old 06-04-2002, 03:19 PM   #3
kim felts
never had a chance to buy any snakes from fred but..richard in florida passed this message to me.
he bought from fred the BEST hogg island boas he had ever seen!
recommended with highest regards!

Old 08-02-2002, 01:09 PM   #4
KLG
I would have to agree.  I just received a lovely pair of neonate Argentine boas from Fred.  They are in great shape, were shipped well, and are fine little serpents.  Fred was a great to do business with, even with his hectic, busy schedule, and I am very pleased with the outcome of our transaction.

Thanks Fred!

Kara L. Glasgow

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!