Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-21-2015, 06:12 PM   #11
schaumda
I can add to this post from a few thousand kilometers away:

The geckos at Garretts house are mine and garrett, as a great business partner, was so kind to open up the US market for me. He keeps the animals for me in best condition and also manages the shipment to my customers.

Importing animals from countries like Pakistan is a though bussiness. It is amazing, which progresses Garrett made in this topic. And amazing, that people, who know how complicated such imports are, complain about it. To get this animals is a dream for many people and getting them is anyway worth the waiting time. I know that this dreams are close to become reality. and I am very thankful for all the time and effort and a lot of personal money Garrett already spent in this project.

I trust Garrett from all the wonderful things we dealt with in the past and can tell everyone: If bussiness with him works over that big distance, be sure, it will also work in your close distance. And any problems coming due to delays is just a matter of documents and organisation that just take longer in some countries.

Cheers, Markus

Old 07-21-2015, 06:25 PM   #12
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
He almost got me for $2400 a month ago! Lucky for me I realized he was using someone else's pics in his ad. The animals he claimed to have were acutally still in Germany. When I called him out on that fact via text he immediately stopped communicating with me. Hopefuly you get your money back. I doubt his wife is going to "make" him do anything. Apparently he has been doing stuff like this for a while.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?
t=24660&highlight=garrett+smith

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=garrett+smith
I almost got you? What does that mean?

The animals were at my house. The geckos are an inch long and unless your a great photographer you can't get a good pic of them. I used pictures from my business partner in Germany of the actual animals. You asked me questions on them, I answered the questions. The animals sold!

Garrett

Old 07-21-2015, 06:48 PM   #13
dieselfan
Garrett, At the time of your original ad for the G.Daudini you did not have those geckos in your possesion and you know it! The ad were you were using Markus's pics which you deleted. I texted you asking detailed quesitions about the animals history and you immediately blew me off when I had to flat out ask you if the animals were still in Germany. You could have at least tried explaining the situation. I think it would have been sketchy to send you $2400-2500 based on how you replied to my inquiry.

Old 07-21-2015, 07:02 PM   #14
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
Garrett, At the time of your original ad for the G.Daudini you did not have those geckos in your possesion and you know it! The ad were you were using Markus's pics which you deleted. I texted you asking detailed quesitions about the animals history and you immediately blew me off when I had to flat out ask you if the animals were still in Germany. You could have at least tried explaining the situation. I think it would have been sketchy to send you $2400-2500 based on how you replied to my inquiry.
You are incorrect. Markus posted an ad when he ad the animals. Once the animals arrived, I posted an ad. I had large amount of people asking questions on them. There was no situation to explain. They sold fast.

Garrett

Old 07-21-2015, 07:20 PM   #15
California Breeders Union
A couple of lingering questions.

Did Michael know he was an investor with no recourse when the deal was made? Or is this something which was unspoken and open to interpretation?

The Garret Smith from 10 years ago is referenced as being from Chico CA in one thread, your city. Is this just a coincidence?

You have a want list on your website with a few ESA species currently unavailable in private north american herpetoculture. This raises some concerns about your understanding of import/export laws- which could be a component in why people are getting nervous about trusting you with such large sums of money after no animals have been supplied (particularly after other people have landed their Pakistan orders months ago).

A simple solution to rest concerns about the animals coming may simply be to redact the CITES documents of any sensitive material and show that you are making headway on the shipment

Old 07-21-2015, 08:00 PM   #16
uromastyx13
Do you own a security license in california to sell a partnership? You called and msg me stating that you could get hardwickii back in December of 2014 and told me they would be $1000 a piece i told you i could only take 6 at the moment and maybe more once they landed . I have been asking you for a CITES paperwork copy for months and you always seem to ignore it i even asked you for a invoice from your contact in pakistan to see what cost was and you again failed to show. We never signed no document stating we were business partners . as for the defensors you told 3.3 defensors are worth 7k and said we would call it even , i said no cause i have 0 experience with them and would like to have my money back i told you current market value for them so not sure bow i said i can get babies at "$300" . I have several SS to back me up

Old 07-21-2015, 08:21 PM   #17
uromastyx13
Here is the beginning of the Screen shots about Pakistan
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2015, 08:25 PM   #18
uromastyx13
Second part
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2015, 08:38 PM   #19
uromastyx13
3Rd part
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2015, 08:57 PM   #20
uromastyx13
4Th part
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!