Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 100 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:02 PM   #991
DavidBeard
Look at that short list of Ty's friends in the reptile world......birds a feather. Mendez, Crutchfield and Matson, what a wonderful crew to associate with. /sarcasm

Old 03-06-2017, 06:09 PM   #992
zovick
Remember Jonestown? It appears that Ty's followers would glady "drink the Kool-Aid" and probably even fight over it.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:17 PM   #993
Big Time Reptiles
"Ty Park I said that from the beginning that she's just after the money. That's why I won't settle no matter what as I hate greed. $5000 is nothing to me"

Then either pay Michelle, or send her the winnings,(the Tegu as described by you) as you mentioned, & set forth in your raffle!

You state and I quote "
I hate greed" and you're one of the greediest people I've ever known.

It's Cut & Dry, you owe, now PAY!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 03-06-2017, 06:22 PM   #994
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Look at that short list of Ty's friends in the reptile world......birds a feather. Mendez, Crutchfield and Matson, what a wonderful crew to associate with. /sarcasm
David,
You NAILED IT!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 03-06-2017, 06:24 PM   #995
Sugarhedgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
"Ty Park I said that from the beginning that she's just after the money. That's why I won't settle no matter what as I hate greed. $5000 is nothing to me"

Then either pay Michelle, or send her the winnings,(the Tegu as described by you) as you mentioned, & set forth in your raffle!

You state and I quote "
I hate greed" and you're one of the greediest people I've ever known.

It's Cut & Dry, you owe, now PAY!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 03-06-2017, 07:48 PM   #996
Sugarhedgie
This is disturbing.
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2017, 07:53 PM   #997
Cletus Marley
You mad woman you!! They have guns!

Old 03-06-2017, 08:23 PM   #998
Black Adder
Good lord!
Park really has lost the plot totally!
I am really not sure just what he hopes to accomplish with his outlandish statements other than to whip his disciples into a blood frenzy!
ANY iota of respect I may have had for him before this thread went down the tubes after about 5 minutes of starting to read this.
And yes what a bunch of select cronies indeed, sorry but names guaranteed to make me run for the hills without reading anything else at all!

Old 03-06-2017, 09:20 PM   #999
DavidBeard
They sound awful paranoid talking about restraining orders and guns from someone who lives halfway across the country lol.

Ty needs to start a cult.....he would have a massive audience apparently.

Old 03-06-2017, 11:34 PM   #1000
Sugarhedgie
Wow
They say we won't go post there

News flash lurker. Ty conveniently shut off commenting for the public. The only ines who can comment are his followers

Maybe because he thinks we are all losers

Tell him to open it back up. I think his Lies need to be rebutted.

His side is twisted but then again he only wants his followers to see his side. He thinks it makes him look better lol
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu