High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-09-2007, 11:56 AM   #81
Griz
James, do you mean to tell me that people should simply overlook the COUNTLESS inconsistencies in David's stories? If you are looking for people to present the silver bullet here before asking questions then you are way off base. People are asking questions so that we can ascertain whether David is legitimate or not.

As Ritchie pointed out, when 2+2 does not equal 4 then you have to proceed with a great amount of caution. Thus far, David has done nothing to answer the rather simple questions posed of him. If David wants to be viewed as someone in which to do business with then isn't it appropriate to answer the questions that are asked of him when it was HIS story that created all of the issues to begin with?

If you want to proceed with David blindly then have it. Thus far you have been satisfied but even good ole Sal has a few supporters. While your story is not without merit it is also not concrete evidence that David is legit.

You and I have conversed through multiple emails and as such, I have viewed you as someone with a solid head on your shoulder. But, you cannot tell me that his website and the few posts on this forum would not lead a person to have some serious reservations. You know better.

Griz

Old 01-09-2007, 12:18 PM   #82
Donnie Smith
I just have to say, Hey Ritchie... Welcome back.

Old 01-09-2007, 01:42 PM   #83
HerpVenue
OH OH
Grapevine is rumbling.

It is saying that the Karen who registered David's website, is the same person who bought Damon's place.

It is rumbling big. Just waiting for someone to post "proof"

No wonder they are avoiding this post as if it had the plague.

Hi Uncle Morti.

Old 01-09-2007, 02:13 PM   #84
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
Thank you.

But that is where you are wrong. He is a corporation. He is also looking for employees................

So far he is not registered in the corporation database of 11 states. only 39 more states to check.

and I understand about proof.

We shall soon have an answer of some sort before long.

KS announced that they are in the process of requiring anyone wishing to place ads on their site as a business to show proof that they are a legally registered as a business. No physical proof means no more being allowed to post under a business name..will be forced to post under your own name. Of course that doesn't mean people can't lie about their names, but at least from a business standpoint there is some accountability as to authenticity.

http://www.pethobbyist.com/sitenews/...d-to-2007.html

Quote:
Changes to the classifieds In an effort to improve our vendor screening process, we will be implementing what is known as "Registered Business" program. People wishing to advertise as a business or using a business name will need to be able to document that they have legally registered their business name with the appropriate governmental agencies to our staff. In the majority of cases this can be done online, as most states now have business registration information available. Further details about this program will be released as we get closer to the implementation date. Bottom line, though: if you haven't legally registered your business name yet do so now, because in the near future it will be a requirement if you want to use it here.

Adrian

Old 01-09-2007, 02:31 PM   #85
fuscusking13
Wow!!!

A little off topic so I do apologize in advance but, This has to be a first... Kingsnake doing something productive, I am truly shocked. Usually all they do is act like the useless pieces of that they truly are. Maybe they are actually beginning to care, but I wont keep my hopes up.

Old 01-09-2007, 02:44 PM   #86
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
It is rumbling big. Just waiting for someone to post "proof"
Does this help Ritchie?
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2007, 03:08 PM   #87
HerpVenue
HOLY CHIT <----- I have been gone so long I forgot if I am allowed to do that. sorry if I am not.

No wonder it was rumbling big.

It is true.

The person who bought Damon Heynen's place is the same person who registered HighEndHerps.com.

Now, is he going to come forward and say, yes it is the same person. We have changed our ways..... or is he going to pretend to be different people.

Doc came through HUGE.
So did the rumblings. Thanks... you know who you are.

Old 01-09-2007, 03:15 PM   #88
ms_terese
Fuscusking, since you have met the folks at HEH, can you comment on Ritchie's question about whether the person in the picture on post #76 is the person you met?

Old 01-09-2007, 03:17 PM   #89
Dr Owens
Here are copies of the actual tax bill. Note that even though the actual address is protected, the land parcel numbers are the same on both bills.
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2007, 04:23 PM   #90
fuscusking13
To sort of answer your question...

That picture is way to small and I would barely recognize myself in a pic that size. I answered a private message from Ritchie to this same query and told him I could tell him either way if the pic was a bit bigger, although from what I can see they look different, but that is in no way a guarantee. All I can say is that Dave was pleasent and cant imagine him taking anyone for anything, as in our dealing he kept to his word and them some thus far, but I always keep an open mind. Dan M.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_terese
Fuscusking, since you have met the folks at HEH, can you comment on Ritchie's question about whether the person in the picture on post #76 is the person you met?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart