Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:16 PM   #91
RobNJ
Samantha, I think most would like to hear you answer one thing...how in your mind does a snake lose 1,000 grams and put it back on over a period of 6 months or less and yet remain "healthy"?

3 meals in a row means a whole load of nothing. Sick people eat, and so will sick animals...feeding does not mean healthy.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:26 PM   #92
laterob
Can we see the feeding card?

Old 07-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #93
Shiacolyte
Alright so to sum this up, Ms. Walters is saying she's done with this thread and thats ok by me, I wanted people to.. not know what to expect.. but know what to be careful of. I told Ms. Walters what I would like for her to do to make this right, she informed me she wouldn't be doing one of the things... and as for owning the situation I doubt that will happen either
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #94
Shiacolyte
With all that being said and done, this snake is still going to get the help she needs.. one way or another, I won't throw money into something that I can't see through all the way, hopefully things get better which I'm very optimistic that they will!!

Old 07-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #95
ReptileGeek181
I hope the snake gets healthy again, keep us updated on the snake if you can.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:02 PM   #96
Willow
I'm not shocked that Samantha is done with this...She has no stone to stand on in this huge sea of a mess she made for herself.

At 19 years old...girl, you have A LOT to learn. Your attitude to this situation is appalling.

Like I said before...I hope the $160 you made off this animal was worth the reputation hit and label as a Bad Guy, because that is exactly what you have proven yourself to be.

People WILL read this...people WILL see you as a Bad Guy....Not a single person will defend your actions in this thread, because defending you would make them look bad as well. You are kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

You are not even adult enough to own up to your mistake...you honestly think you did nothing wrong and that you sold a healthy snake. You WILL NOT last long in this industry pulling crap like that.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #97
RobNJ
She may be "done" with this thread, but she's surely not finished reading it.

Thanks for your last post Daniel, that tells us a lot about who've you had to deal with and who anyone else may potentially be dealing with.

Sam, my best advice at this point would be to put the snakes down for the time being, finish college, get a better job, and grow up a little...then come back to it if that's what you choose.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:15 PM   #98
Willow
You know Samantha the way you are acting about this thread right now reminds me of those little children you see covering their eyes and actually believing no one can see them lol

Old 07-16-2012, 10:19 PM   #99
Shiacolyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileGeek181 View Post
I hope the snake gets healthy again, keep us updated on the snake if you can.
Most definitely! I'm going to have my phone ready to snap the first time we can get her to eat.

Old 07-17-2012, 12:29 AM   #100
Willow
sadly the admin of this group decided to delete this (AZ Ball Python breeder group) but I screen shotted the convo before that happened. I do not understand why so many AZ people are willing to try and cover this situation up. It seems they wish to let locals buy unhealthy snakes from dishonest buyers. I guess I'm glad I never got mixed up in the AZ ball python crowd = /

Samantha once again shows how much she truly cares about the animals she sells.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!