Upstate Exotics ??? (help me)! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 09:13 PM   #61
The BoidSmith
Thanks for clarifying that point for me. From what I hear more than one person saw an hetero for piebald female first and now an hetero for albino. Where's the picture for the hetero for piebald? Was that animal sold?

Regards.

Old 05-02-2003, 09:15 PM   #62
The BoidSmith
Thanks Terese,

It seems we were replying both at the same time.

Regards.

Old 05-02-2003, 09:22 PM   #63
Rob BryertonRKK
Hi Alvaro, The same pic is there. Now the words have been changed to 0.1 Het Albino Boa. There are two Boas in the pic, the bottom one used to be a 0.1 Het Piebald Boa.
Albino and Piebald almost have the same # of letters. I could see where they may have gotten confused.
Later, Rob

Old 05-03-2003, 02:59 AM   #64
Living Art Reptiles
Thumbs down Upstate Exotics.

This is Upstate exotics first reply.

Excuse #1.
Upstate Exotics.
I wasn't going to reply here as Tony's credit has been issued.

Excuse #2.
We had received an email from Tony explaining us to ignore all of his duplicate emails as there is a problem with his email. So what have we done.....

Here is the email:
"Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you? Please excuse any duplicate emails I may have sent to you. My account malfunctioned and repeated the sending process. Again I do apologize for this inconvenience. Thanks for your time and have a great evening."

Excuse #3.
We contacted Tony to verify his information via telephone as we DO NOT keep records here of credit card numbers and I would not expect someone to list their credit card information via email.

Excuse #4.
As far as replacing the paperwork, I have made numerous telephone calls to Corey Estill, as this is where the snake is from, and have been unsuccessful in reaching him. I did offer a refund to Tony if he chose not to wait for Corey to get back with us, and his refund was given.

Excuse #5.
I explained to Tony that if there is a problem to CALL ME, and he refuses to do so. But instead he chose to post here, which is not a telephone call.

Now lets take this step by step.

Excuse #1.
We gave Tony his credit. Sal & Alison I have asked you several times to produce and give me an authorization number that you would have received if in fact the credit was given. You still have not provided it.

Excuse#2.
Duplicate emails. This one is funny. This was pertaining to one particular day 04/24/03 at 6.59 pm one single email for this day only. I sent you emails on 04/19/03 4.40 pm----04/20/03 1.43 pm---04/21/03 10.20 am -----04/22/03 10.55 am----04/24/03 12.38 pm-----04/24/03 6.19 pm. Now all of theses emails went unanswered. But you say you thought they were duplicate? Different times, different date, different wording.

Excuse #3.
We contacted Tony to verify his information via telephone as we DO NOT keep records here of credit card numbers and I would not expect someone to list their credit card information via email.
Now this simply is not true. You took out my deposit via my email information. We had not even talked by phone at this point.

Example #1 for excuse #3.
My email.
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 11:53 AM
To: upstateexotics@starband.net
Subject: Re: Message about : '01 MALE HET YELLOW GHOST BALL PYTHON

Hi Alison,
My information is as follows, Anthony Pappalardo address removed. Visa debit card account number has been removed expiration date is removed. You can take the $100.00 deposit today. Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you,
Tony.

Example #2 for excuse #3.
Upstate Exotics reply.
Subj: RE: Message about : '01 MALE HET YELLOW GHOST BALL PYTHON
Date: 3/28/2003 1:57:48 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: TBONE9157@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Ok, I ran it through with no problem. I will put him as sold. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Example #3 for Excuse #3.
Subj: RE: Payment.
Date: 4/1/2003 12:19:49 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: TBONE9157@aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hi
Do you want me to take out the $80.00 from your credit card # you gave to me before?

Thanks!!!

Excuse #4.
I have stated this purchase has nothing to do with Corey Estill it is solely between Sal & Alison Tornambene. I gave you from 04/06/03 to 04/19/03 to resolve the paper work issue. I asked for a refund on 04/19/03. From 04/19/03 to 04/30/03 no refund to this point had been issued to me. It's amazing how you can blatantly lie about my refund. I have asked you several time produce date time and authorization number you should have at hand if my refund was given. And if it had been I could not have called on 04/30/03 to dispute charges. For my protection Visa canceled my card.

Excuse #5.
I love that one. Again its my responsibility to call you. Now you also claim not have my phone number when you openly stated that you called me. I will not talk to you by phone because you lie. I want every bit of communication between us to be recorded. The fact that you called me is also a lie. The first time we talked by phone is when I was tired of you avoiding me.

Sal & Alison Tornambene,
I hope that you please do the right thing and contact me pertaining to the refund that I am entitled to. I would like to know what your intentions are. If you intend on settling with Visa than please inform me through email confirmation. As always thanks for you time and have a good day.

Thank you,
Tony.

Old 05-03-2003, 03:12 AM   #65
thomas davis
BULLCRACKERS!

well i was asked to read this by a nameless party so i read it all geez!,,,what a mess upstate has got themselves into, they're incompatance,and just plain lack of $&!T about customers,will end they're business its funny the web has brought herping a long way,but even on the WWW we are still a very small number of people and everyone pretty much know's everybody else,or will soon if they surf theWWW for long,,its quite humorous to see people just trying to make a buck in the herp biz w/no regard to customers,animals,ethics,,,also another reason why this board kix@$$,to warn and have public record of schmucks like this..hey upstate exoticks here this soundSSSSWWWWWWOOOOOSSSSSHHH ,,, thats the sound of your WWW reptile business going byebye,,, C'Ya,,,thomas davis T&S reptile farm

Old 05-03-2003, 03:37 AM   #66
Living Art Reptiles
Upstate Exotics.

This is Upstate Exotics second reply. Now if you have been following all information givin thus far this really needs no analizing for its dishonesty.

Reply #2.
Jenn...
We did email him and speak on the phone with an option to wait for paperwork or to receive a refund. At first he said he would wait on paperwork...so just to clarify this wasn't an instant "I want a refund".

Then he emailed us wanting a refund.

We have already refunded his money.

On 04/08/03 was the first time we even talked by phone and this was to you avoiding my email.
MY EMAIL.
Subj: Paper wpork for the 100% het Yellow Ghost male.
Date: 4/9/2003 8:20:30 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: upstateexotics@starband.net

HI Alison,
how are you. I called yesterday and talked to Sal. I wanted to know on how were doing with getting Corey to authenticate the genetics of this snake? Please contact me. As always thanks for your time and have a great day.

Thank you,
Tony.

(Instand refund )! There is a little humor in this one because I guess you consider 04/19/03 to 04/30/03 an instant refund. And again if you credited my account when your claiming you did, show me the authorization number and date. According to your response. ( Then he emailed he wanted a refund). ( We had already refunded the money). Now again the facts, I emailed you about my refund on 04/19/03. I called the credit card company on 04/30/03 and disputed charges by your company. Where's my credit authorization number? Which you have yet to produce.

Sal & Alison Tonambene,
please email me with information pertaining to my refund. If you are going to settle this claim with Visa, please email me with this fact. Thank you and have a nice day.

Thank you,
Tony.

Old 05-03-2003, 09:49 AM   #67
The BoidSmith
Time to change strategy!

Tony,

..."One can not repeat the same thing over and over again and expect different results"...Those were words of one of the greatest minds of the twentieth century.

At this point it is obvious that the message..."Hi Sal & Alison,
how are you?...etc., etc.
is not having an effect. Have you consider a similar approach but with kingsnake.com? After all that seems to be where Upstate Exotics is doing most of their business.

Old 05-03-2003, 12:07 PM   #68
Living Art Reptiles
Thumbs down Upstate Exotics.

Hi Alvaro,
please refer to page one of this complaint. Yes I have been in contact with King Snake. They also advise not to post with them due to Legal ramifications. On a public non profit forum your are legally protected. I have contacted all necessary authorities. Email me in private and I will explain. My approach with Hi Sal and Alison how are is my natural way of dealing with people. This forum is the only way I can expose them. If they are going to publicly lie about what has happened and dissect my complaint to try desperately to create an excuse. Then I will publicly dissect that very excuse for what it is lies. Well, Alvaro thanks for your input and time have a good day.

Thank you,
Tony.

Page one.
Upstate Exotics.
Hi,
if anyone has had a similar situation and has purchased from this company through King Snake .com I urge you to come forth with your information. Contact this email address classifieds@pethobbyist.com . Thanks for your time.

Anthony Pappalardo.

Old 05-03-2003, 12:33 PM   #69
gila7150
Tony,
I appreciate your patience in dealing with these crooks but you are wasting your time. They've shown over and over that they are incapable of doing the right thing.
My advice would be to get your refund through Visa and let Visa deal with Upstate Exotics. Thanks for demonstrating yet another reason not to do business with Upstate Exotics.
Chris Raden

Old 05-03-2003, 10:30 PM   #70
E2MacPets
Re: BULLCRACKERS!

Quote:
Originally posted by thomas davis
well i was asked to read this by a nameless party so i read it all geez!,,,what a mess upstate has got themselves into, they're incompatance,and just plain lack of $&!T about customers,will end they're business its funny the web has brought herping a long way,but even on the WWW we are still a very small number of people and everyone pretty much know's everybody else,or will soon if they surf theWWW for long,,its quite humorous to see people just trying to make a buck in the herp biz w/no regard to customers,animals,ethics,,,also another reason why this board kix@$$,to warn and have public record of schmucks like this..hey upstate exoticks here this soundSSSSWWWWWWOOOOOSSSSSHHH ,,, thats the sound of your WWW reptile business going byebye,,, C'Ya,,,thomas davis T&S reptile farm
I was asked to read this thread by another party as well. I assume it's the same person and that is Tony himself.

Now as much as I hate to put any doubt into Upstate Exotics being scum, is it possible that we are being lied to by Tony?

He seems to want to come across as nearly holy, but at the same time I believe he is searching out anyone who disliked Upstate Exotics on previous threads to view this thread and obviously take his side.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread