Need help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-06-2013, 01:15 AM   #1
Ghiya
Need help

hey i found that little gecko today on the sidewalk i first thought its dead it didnt move need to say was a colder day today! i picked it up and took it home! it is so tiny and i never saw one of these here! can you help me tell me what it is and how to care for it! thanks
Attached Images

Old 04-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #2
Pasodama
It is a Common House Gecko.
If you Google "Common House Gecko Care", you should be able to find the info you seek.
However, some info is that they are insectivores (to be fed vitamin/calcium dusted crickets, meal worms, etc.), must be misted daily, if a water bowl is provided it must be rather shallow (to prevent drowning), need a basking spot in the upper 80's to 90 degrees, and substrate can be mulch or paper towels. Being nocturnal, UV is not an absolute essential but it could be beneficial.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!