Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:04 PM   #71
Lucille
Addison, unfortunately there are times when a legal partnership relationship is created without the parties expressly naming others as partners, they merely work together for profit.
Dissolution is not necessarily automatic when the parties go their ways if the public still sees combined names and there is no notice, and the partners are responsible for what the other partners do.
You admit to the sharing of logo and business name. I strongly suggest you read about partnership dissolution and take those steps (they are not especially expensive or onerous) since Anthony's actions seem pretty over the top and may be actionable, and you may suffer fallout if you do not take those steps.

I strongly suggest that you help Cristen out, maybe with some turtles just as PR, and put distance-legal distance- between yourself and Anthony.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:06 PM   #72
Candipatton
Addisen didn’t you just get a free albino from him? And he calls you his son and true family? You seen all his post on his page about us! You even commented on a few. However I don’t believe you had anything to do with the purchase between myself and him..
I love how he claims we’re stalking him yet we haven’t said 1 word, nor shared any of the screenshots people are sending us. We posted in a reptile feedback group and I made 1 post on my page and group because he literally wanted me to send him a dead turtle back 5 months later! Which is sick.

Anyhow pretty albino you got there, at least you got it alive and well
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2018, 08:09 PM   #73
Dream Gene Exotics
I did not have any contract or any legal situation going with him he just offered to sell my snakes for a small finders fee, I then saw by some of Cristin Ransom's screenshots that he put our logo with his when selling the snakes to show the breeder they were from. I never expressed any consent to him using my business name. All of this was done in the dark behind my back, we did not merge he just told me he wanted to let his buyers know where the snakes came from and we already had a little logo with one of our world first snakes on it, WE NEVER GAVE HIM ANY IDEA THAT WE WERE PARTNERS NOR THAT HE WAS ALLOWED TO CONDUCT JOINT BUSINESS. We did not share the business name with him. I was not part of the dealing at all I will however help her take steps against Rick.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:11 PM   #74
Dream Gene Exotics
I did not receive any turtle from him, at all this was another fraudulent act on his behalf. It all seems like I was blinded by the fact that I thought some guy was really just this nice but he was using my business name behind my back and acting as if we were best buddies based on our relationship via facebook. Im almost sick to my stomach that someone can do this kind of stuff.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:15 PM   #75
Lucille
Partnerships come from how parties deal with one another. No contract or express mention of relationship is necessary. He helped you sell your snakes and there is a logo with the names of both of you.

I am mentioning all this for your benefit. If you choose to not respond or to argue, it doesn't matter to me.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:18 PM   #76
Dream Gene Exotics
Lucille I understand what you are saying I never gave him the authority to do that and it is on him we told him for when he was playing middle man he could use our name to tell buyers where the snakes were from, he has been falsely using our name with fake emails under solely our business and fraudulently doing this apparently to people and this is the first i've been made aware of it I have made no financial gain or any sales from any of his dealings. Thanks for atleast starting this thread so we can see this man's true colors.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:18 PM   #77
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
I did not receive any turtle from him, at all this was another fraudulent act on his behalf. It all seems like I was blinded by the fact that I thought some guy was really just this nice but he was using my business name behind my back and acting as if we were best buddies based on our relationship via facebook. Im almost sick to my stomach that someone can do this kind of stuff.

So wait I disputed disputed Richard Leverock with my banking statements and the papers I got from paypal and Anthony’s FEDEX insurance claim all day Dream Gene exotics
So you had no idea of any of that? Or that the dispute went against your company name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2018, 08:19 PM   #78
Candipatton
Sorry for typos I’m on my way home from work.
I’m sure you get what I’m saying if not I’ll reword it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2018, 08:23 PM   #79
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
Lucille I understand what you are saying I never gave him the authority to do that and it is on him we told him for when he was playing middle man he could use our name to tell buyers where the snakes were from, he has been falsely using our name with fake emails under solely our business and fraudulently doing this apparently to people and this is the first i've been made aware of it I have made no financial gain or any sales from any of his dealings.
So you say.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:26 PM   #80
Dream Gene Exotics
Candipatton I had no idea of all of this that was happening, we have shipped about 10 snakes since the beginning of 2018 all through shipyourreptiles/fedex and no one has ever brought this to our attention. Never saw any dispute or anything of this matter. My lord this is all ridiculous that this guy was doing all this behind my back as the admins and mods can see via my posts here im sure even when I delete old for sale threads. I have never sold anything other than ball pythons and feeder insects here ever. I hope they can back this up for me as well. I am beyond angry at this point.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!