Heads up! Nigerreptilefarm ofering 6 feet WC albino ball pythons! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2004, 01:54 PM   #1
The BoidSmith
Heads up! Nigerreptilefarm ofering 6 feet WC albino ball pythons!

Quote:
Albino balls & burmese pythons for sale
Niger Reptile Farm,Nigeria has for sale 4ft to 16ft albino burmese pythons,albino balls,ball pythons and redtail boas.We also have sulcatas,indian stars and snapping turtles and different types of monkeys..Visit our website on:www.nigerreptilefarm.b2bquote.com and see other reptiles available for sale.All reptiles have the required paperwork for shipment to any country.
This is a new attempt of internet scam. They are based in Nigeria and are offering 6' (as described in their web page) WC albino balls, redtail boas (???), free snapping turtles for adoption (???), sulcata and radiated tortoises (with the picture of a leopard tortoise!).

Regards.
Attached Images

Old 05-01-2004, 02:33 PM   #2
snakegetters
Yes. I hear they are het for wings.

Old 05-01-2004, 05:38 PM   #3
Lucille
O pleez, someone go over there to their site and pretend to be a buyer and get pics and particulars and bring them back...

Old 05-02-2004, 05:20 PM   #4
reticlvr
I sent them an inquiry requesting prices and pics.
I'll be curious to see what they send back.

Old 05-02-2004, 06:43 PM   #5
Mark and Aimee
I also sent an inquiry a few days ago, and haven't heard anything back.

Go figure.

Old 05-02-2004, 11:58 PM   #6
jim perron
Same here

Same identical thing happened to me......as soon as you ask for pics...wts....etc......they don't respond.

Look out....really fishy!

Jim

Old 05-03-2004, 08:32 AM   #7
reticlvr
I think if they do respond I'll tell them that I'm sending them a cashiers check for 1 million dollars, and they should cash it right away, and give my agent the balance minus $70 for their trouble.

Old 05-03-2004, 11:11 AM   #8
Mark and Aimee
I even offered a Western Union transfer in my email. You'd think that would be enough, right??

Old 05-03-2004, 04:32 PM   #9
reticlvr
Here is the reply I got back. I don't know how to attach picture, but they sent me a pic of an albino ball with a totally black background, and in my opinion it looked like a younger snake not a 6 foot giant.

Sent : Monday, May 3, 2004 10:18 AM
To : reticlvr001@hotmail.com
Subject : albino ball.

| | | Inbox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment : albinoball.bmp (780 KB)

Hi,albino balls cost $250 for females and $220 for males.Normal balls cost $200 for females and $180 for males.

How much are your 6 foot ball pythons, both albino and
normal. Also do you have any pictures of them next to
something for a size comparison?
Thanks,
Augie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 05-03-2004, 04:37 PM   #10
reticlvr
If anyone is interested I can forward you the email with the attachment. My email is reticlvr001@hotmail.com It might take me until tomorrow to get it to you as my son hogs the computer after school.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!