Bad Guy In shock - DTS Herps - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-25-2009, 11:26 PM   #11
joepythons
sad

That is sad he treated you like that

Old 11-26-2009, 12:48 AM   #12
DAND
I see that dan is still his own worst enemy.

Old 11-26-2009, 03:10 AM   #13
critical bill
Let me see if I got this straight.

Some lady who just beat cancer thinks the worst news in the 40 years of her life was the sarcastic email she received from Dan Scolaro regarding a pair of blood pythons she refused to buy?

Give me a break please...please oh god I beg you please give me a break.

Are you people high or something?

Let me do the math here when it comes to the worst news I could hear in 40 years.

1) Dan Scolaro calling me a fool because I wont purchase from him.

2) A doctor telling me I have cancer and going through chemo treatments.

I SELECT NUMBER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy I'll take 1 and 2 if I get to live.

Final answer.

Old 11-26-2009, 05:10 AM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemami View Post
Harald, While I admit I didn't read all of the BOI threads about him, I made my decision by looking at the multiple number of Bad vs the 2 good. That was enough said for me.
I would have definitely been curious enough to read through some of the bad threads after I found them.
Dan certainlyhas a way with words.

Old 11-26-2009, 06:20 AM   #15
snakemami
Chuck, If that is how you interpreted my post, that's pretty sad... I never said it was the worst news... I said in almost 40 years... I've never been treated that poorly by another human being.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:43 AM   #16
Azemiops
In the end I find it just amazing how immature and terribly rude people can be to each other, that email was quite uncalled for. He must have been playing limbo cause he went as low as he could go.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:06 AM   #17
watsoncj
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemami View Post
Chuck, If that is how you interpreted my post, that's pretty sad... I never said it was the worst news... I said in almost 40 years... I've never been treated that poorly by another human being.
Actually you said
Quote:
I have to say in almost 40 years of life I have never experienced anything so terrible as I did tonight.
While I wouldn't personally respond the way Chuck did, I do see his point. I would assume that you didn't really mean that so it might have been a little dramatic hence Chuck's reply.

That being said the bottom line is that your health issue (which is probably the actual most, or one of the most, terrible things you have experienced) is under control....congrats.... and the BOI worked and helped you with your decision.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Old 11-26-2009, 08:19 AM   #18
axeman
Sorry I forgot to add my full name.

Donnie Laurent

Old 11-26-2009, 10:21 AM   #19
JG1153
I'm sorry about your experience with Dan but I'm glad that that was the extent of it. When I saw this new thread on him I thought to myself " oh no, another person got scammed by him" but you did your research and avoided a potentially worst situation. Unfortunately it seems is going to continue with his usual ways. shouldn't be too long now before he completely destroys his own business, that will be a very good day for our hobby.

I thought I remember Dan saying something to extent of he's never lost a sale due to the bad guy threads on this site. I guess he wrong or quite possibly just lying as usual

Old 11-26-2009, 10:58 AM   #20
Charis
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG1153 View Post
I'm sorry about your experience with Dan but I'm glad that that was the extent of it. When I saw this new thread on him I thought to myself " oh no, another person got scammed by him" but you did your research and avoided a potentially worst situation. Unfortunately it seems is going to continue with his usual ways. shouldn't be too long now before he completely destroys his own business, that will be a very good day for our hobby.

I thought I remember Dan saying something to extent of he's never lost a sale due to the bad guy threads on this site. I guess he wrong or quite possibly just lying as usual
Agreed, as soon as people like that go out of business, the better. Except there are probably more where they came from waiting to fill in the holes, unfortunately. As to the other part, I can say that the last time I was looking for something with the intent to buy, I checked everyone out on kingsnake that had what I was interested in on here. After doing that, I'd decided not to go with him & have stopped looking at any of his ads on kingsnake, though he does often have what I'm interested in & at great prices.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!