OLD HERPER!!! I Introduce Myself - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 10:22 PM   #1
Wreckless Robby
OLD HERPER!!! I Introduce Myself

I have alot of experience in the industy but im coming back from retirement (i used to have the biggest store in new england) and just wanted to say hi to everyone pretty soon im going to open a reptile zoo in new hapshire or maybe massachusetts you guys are going to love it its going to blow nerd out of the water !!! but anyways so hi everyone ive got some stuff for sale around the site, have a look around this site is pretty good!!

SEE YOU SOON!!!

Old 12-20-2007, 02:40 AM   #2
Cat_72
And in case anyone is interested in getting better acquainted, here's a link so everyone can see what kind of guy you really are!

http://www.egov.nh.gov/nsor/display.asp?offenderID=2215

Make sure you remember to "register" in New Hampshire or Massachusetts....hopefully they won't be allowing kids into this "zoo" you speak of.

Old 12-20-2007, 03:56 AM   #3
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckless Robby
SEE YOU SOON!!!
Watch how you say things CONVICT. I have a gun and a shovel just waiting on your arrival.

Old 12-20-2007, 07:47 AM   #4
shrap
Pssst, Chuck.... you need some lime too.

Old 12-20-2007, 08:19 AM   #5
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I have a gun and a shovel just waiting on your arrival.
Who needs a shovel when you've got the Atlantic Ocean? Nylon rope and four cement blocks

Old 12-20-2007, 08:57 AM   #6
deborahbroadus
Uh-oh.

Old 12-20-2007, 09:05 PM   #7
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckless Robby
I have alot of experience in the industy but im coming back from retirement (i used to have the biggest store in new england) and just wanted to say hi to everyone pretty soon im going to open a reptile zoo in new hapshire or maybe massachusetts you guys are going to love it its going to blow nerd out of the water !!! but anyways so hi everyone ive got some stuff for sale around the site, have a look around this site is pretty good!!

SEE YOU SOON!!!
Well gee RJ, the biggest store in New England? Bwuahahahahaha and then you woke up. I really don't think the Kevin and Kara will be worried though.
Bwuahahahahahahahaha amazing!!!

Old 12-23-2007, 12:44 PM   #8
thefinaltruth
WOWOWOW! I am suprised that rob even bothered to post here you guys just like talking a bunch of game i bought all my reptiles from rob and he told me about how when he said he was coiming back here a bunch of people said they were happy in secret messages but just like always a few bad apples ruin the basket well that just makes me so angry why dont hyou guys just get a life

Old 12-25-2007, 09:11 PM   #9
ladyserpent7
why does it seem like the "few bad apples" are the majority with good reps, and the ones disagreeing are BANNED...hmm..its all there on the left....time to look at who the real ones ruining the basket are.

Old 12-25-2007, 09:17 PM   #10
Otter_23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
why does it seem like the "few bad apples" are the majority with good reps, and the ones disagreeing are BANNED...hmm..its all there on the left....time to look at who the real ones ruining the basket are.

I'm confused as to what your point is. Wreckless Robbie and thefinaltruth are the same person. Look up a few threads on this guy, you might be shocked at what you find. Then get back to us and let us know if you think he should be allowed to stick around.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread