Courting pics - pic heavy thread - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
Morgans Boas
Courting pics - pic heavy thread

Don't be too impressed , haha -- these pics kinda suck, being in a dark room with a flash . Some pics were taken at different times, which makes the tones of the pics vary . I have about 2/3 of my pairings courting while the other third seems to not be interested at all . The un-interested half are:
> Sunset x Sunset - nothing
> Leopard x OT Hypo het Leopard (Gilbert) very little interest
I really wanted to makes Leos this year - oh well.

Here is what is courting--
SS Summit (Carr) x Salmon Aby (Scroggs) -

Motley het Albino (C Nicholas) x "Pastel" DH Snow (I produced) --

Sharp (Wietzman) x Paradigm (Wietzman) --

Hypo Jungle (Wietzman) x Aztec --

BWC (Wietzman) x 66% ph BWC (Wietzman) --

She's giving me a swell that looks more like an ovulation (tall swell), but its high up in her body, and she's still acting as though she's hasn't ovulated yet, and he's still on her a bit. This one is confusing me , but its promising.

I still have 2 or 3 pairings to try , but this is it so far.

Old 12-03-2011, 09:43 AM   #2
Stryker414
David, those are some awesome pairings. I'm especially rooting for the hypo jungle x aztec. Good luck this year!

Old 12-17-2011, 09:55 PM   #3
bear
I agree, Jungle aztec will be interesting. I'm not so much of an aztec fan but I'm interested to see how the jungle gene will act with it. Don't give up on those Leos just yet, there is plenty of time for them to get the picture.

Old 12-27-2011, 08:58 PM   #4
jendee
that sharp is freakin KiLLER!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!