coral albino jungle in for sale section?HELP PLEASE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-18-2011, 02:14 PM   #1
allreptiles1966
Question coral albino jungle in for sale section?HELP PLEASE

Theres a guy selling a coral albino jungle? From Nj for $600 on tadays list of for sale in the boa section.
I am looking to get a few opinions on this guy,like is it a jungle?I asked owner but no reply yet.
Thanks,you can pm me if youd like or send an email to me at allreptiles1966@hotmail.com
Rich

Old 12-18-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
hhmoore
It would help if you posted the pictures, rather than make people look for them...

Old 12-18-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
here's the ad, I don't think we'd want people posting others pictures?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=292920

It's got some great coloring, I could see how it might be a jungle (head spot, lateral color) but I'd want to know more about it's lineage and see photos of the parents to make sure

Old 12-18-2011, 03:03 PM   #4
allreptiles1966
Not the lineage thing, please.I just cant go there.I have a different understanding of that word then others do.But i would love lineage on it too,in my way of understanding the word.
This is why i'm asking for opinions on this one.
I'm really liking this boa and at the pick up price of $500,its hard to pass up at its age and showing of color.

Old 12-18-2011, 03:06 PM   #5
allreptiles1966
Thanks April for posting the link.

Old 12-18-2011, 03:39 PM   #6
JCCS
If you're having so much issues being able to tell a jungle from a normal, maybe you shouldn't be trying to breed them. That could only lead to trouble down the line. For you and for your customers. Just a thought.

Chris

Old 12-18-2011, 03:40 PM   #7
JCCS
so many issues*

Gotta love trying to type in the middle of watching football.

Chris

Old 12-18-2011, 05:10 PM   #8
ShadowAceD
Obvious Jungle ...

Really. As they say ... if you have to ask ... either it is not or you need to learn how to see a Jungle as a Jungle.

... especially if you are breeding them.

Old 12-19-2011, 07:21 AM   #9
allreptiles1966
And you guys started out as pros huh? I think asking is the start of learning.If i cant tell its a jungle when i have the first litters,i wont sell as jungles,i'll eat it! Ok with you if i do that sir James?
Shadow aced,you were only asking questions not so long ago about jungles yourself.
Good reason to have lineage i guess!

Old 12-19-2011, 07:28 AM   #10
allreptiles1966
Whats the rules for posting what someone else says about this "jungle"
Do i have to add the names of people stating some info on this "jungle" ??
I'll ask before posting what they say about it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!