ovulating female het albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-22-2011, 10:26 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
Thumbs up ovulating female het albino

Heres another 1 of my hets swelling out nicely.
She was bred by this lovely sunglow male.
This is her first breeding and she is a 2007 100% het albino from Outback snakes in Fl.
This girl was up for sale early in the year.I would say at the moment,i'm glad she didnt sell!

heres a couple baby pics from the male sunglow pictured .
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
maggie22195
Gorgeous! Congrats on the breeding! I hope they give you some nice looking' babies! That sunglow is very pretty! Are you going to keep any babies?

Old 12-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #3
allreptiles1966
Thank you for the nice words.
Yes,i plan on holding back several babies this year.

Old 12-22-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
maggie22195
You're welcome! If you weren't so far I would get a pair from you! I can't wait until I start breeding snakes.

Do you have pit bulls too? I just noticed your picture.

Old 12-22-2011, 12:04 PM   #5
allreptiles1966
Yes i have "PR" blues.
The blue in the middle is a pup from the 2 outside ones.
Distance can be overcome with shipping.lol

Old 12-22-2011, 12:09 PM   #6
maggie22195
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Yes i have "PR" blues.
The blue in the middle is a pup from the 2 outside ones.
Distance can be overcome with shipping.lol
Hahaha, i know... I just never liked shipping.

Those pits are beautiful! I love all of the so called "mean" breeds. I own a Rottweiler and a Pit and I love them to death. I have always wanted a dog (dogue) de bordeaux. I love their color and expression. I also plan on owning a cane corso and some other breeds and I would like to get them into a children's hospital therapy thing. I am currently working on it with my rott.

SOrry to get off topic but dogs are my other soft spot. I have shown them for almost 10 years.

Old 12-22-2011, 12:21 PM   #7
allreptiles1966
They make great pig hunting dogs!!Love both of those breeds,but ended up liking the pit better.
Shipping is very safe if done properly.Some breeders ship in the winter.I dont have any left in the winter to ship.But i dont think i would anyways.And i dont have the amount of baby boas as some breeders do.

Old 12-22-2011, 12:23 PM   #8
maggie22195
Quote:
They make great pig hunting dogs!!Love both of those breeds,but ended up liking the pit better.
Shipping is very safe if done properly.Some breeders ship in the winter.I dont have any left in the winter to ship.But i dont think i would anyways.And i dont have the amount of baby boas as some breeders do.
Yeah, it's something I would need to think about. I have never shipped an animal or done transactions other than face to face.

Old 12-22-2011, 12:32 PM   #9
allreptiles1966
I understand completely. I had to have a couple blues shipped to me and it was this time of the year.I was nervous but was assured they would be fine.They were costly and i wished i could have drove to get them.They were fine and they dont get any heat pads!Lol

Old 12-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #10
maggie22195
Quote:
I understand completely. I had to have a couple blues shipped to me and it was this time of the year.I was nervous but was assured they would be fine.They were costly and i wished i could have drove to get them.They were fine and they dont get any heat pads!Lol
Hahaha I would be nervous too... but they are warm-blooded too hahaha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!