Lavender Blood Reds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-18-2004, 11:58 AM   #1
WebSlave
Lavender Blood Reds

Baby:

2 year olds:

Old 04-19-2004, 06:31 AM   #2
Intense Herpetoculture
Wow!!! I think that snake is going to finally get me into a few cornsnakes! I love bloodreds, I love lavenders, and I never even thought about them being crossed. The first pic of the older lavender bloodred it simply stunning. We have a very nice albino bloodred at my work I've had my eye on, and those pics are not helping.

Old 06-20-2004, 04:43 PM   #3
Walter Smith
WOW Rich,

It's odd how much the first one looks like a Pewter and the second looks to be what I would think a Hypo Pewter would look like.

They are very fine looking Lavender Bloods. I'm sure you have a few others laying around. Do any of them show that orange/pink coloration like some of the Lavs and Hypo Lavenders that you produce?

Walter

Old 06-24-2004, 11:05 AM   #4
Hawkeyeherps
I just noticed these pictures on here. Pretty darn cool Rich.

Old 06-24-2004, 12:18 PM   #5
WebSlave
Walter - actually no, none of them have the colors you often see in the Hypo Lavenders. I just recently got in an adult male Hypo Lavender Blood Red from Vinnie Ritchie who got it from animals I sent to him years ago. Rather interesting looking animal. If I can get him to sit still long enough, I will try to get a photo of him. I have at least one baby growing up as well, and hopefully will get more this year.

As for the Hypo Pewters, I did find a couple of them while I was feeding a rack I don't normally take care of in the daily routine. If you want to know what they look like, think of a really nice White Oak Phase gray rat snake.

Old 06-24-2004, 05:10 PM   #6
Walter Smith
Cool Rich,

Maybe after a couple years of selective breeding the Lavender Bloods, they will start to refine and develope those awesome pink/orange colors we now see in the Lavs and Hypo Lavs, especially the Hypo Lavs !!!

On the Hypo Pewters, I still can't wait to see and actual pic. of one, however, the White Oaks are my favorite of the Rat Snakes, so I know I will love the Hypo Pewters if that's what they resemble.

I especially like those that display a silver/gray coloration.

Thanks Rich,
Walter

Old 10-04-2004, 01:06 PM   #7
Sand&SunReptile
Beautiful looking corns Rich. Ready to breed me some new morphs? LOL, awesome stuff, good luck with your animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!