Payton Ruddock - Ruddock Reptiles = Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-18-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
PJCReptiles
Payton Ruddock - Ruddock Reptiles = Good Guy!

Hi Everyone,
I would like the B.O.I. and everyone to know that Payton Ruddock of Ruddock reptiles is a great guy to deal with. We purchased an ATB (hand tame) and a pair of Milksnakes (Honduran, Nelson's) from him and they are perfect specimens. The transaction was stellar and went without a hitch. I could not have asked for better snakes or a better person to deal with. I have no reservation on purchasing from him in the future and would not hesitate to refer him to anyone. Payton is a true professional and cares greatly about snakes and reptiles. He shows this by the quality of animals he offers. Again, great guy, great transaction, great snakes! A+++++
Jay & PJ
www.PJCReptiles.com

Old 02-19-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
blueapplepaste
I agree that Payton is a stand up guy. I haven't purchased to him, but have sold to him. He was great to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to sell again to him or to buy from him.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:03 AM   #3
Chase13
Yes, those milks were quite some trouble though. How have they been with you? That ATB was a beauty and we were sad to have it leave our collection. I'm glad you are happy with your purchases and hope you look us up next time you look to grow your collection.

-Chase Ruddock

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!