A.N.G. Pets and Exotics - Disgusting! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
SPJ
A.N.G. Pets and Exotics - Disgusting!

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=8&de=570737
Quote:
I got this in july. hes awesome to have. he`s a central american red tail that was born with no eyes,and it hasnt bothered him a bit. he is an agressive feeder, that has never bit at me. asking $1200.00
dhl,delta dash shipping. live arrival guarantee.
angpets@hotmail.com
Attached Images

Old 01-28-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
Gary O
I put this on the same level as the two headed snakes and the turtles with no eyes and turtles with two heads.

Just something I would not do.

Old 01-28-2008, 07:18 PM   #3
Miss Tuniwha
I don't get it. A birth defect, so they sell it for tons of money?

I guess I don't see the attraction.

Old 01-29-2008, 09:49 PM   #4
Laura Fopiano
I don't know who's a bigger scum bag, the guy that sold it in the first place or the guy that's trying to resell it now.

Sorry but that animal should have been culled at birth.

Old 01-30-2008, 12:17 PM   #5
Miss Tuniwha
I agree laura.

Old 01-30-2008, 01:14 PM   #6
SPJ
If the person who bred this could not bring themselves to cull it, this animal should be a pet only animal. Not something to try and make a lot of money on. This animal should never be bred and just live a life as someones pet FREE of charge.

Old 02-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #7
varnyard
Yet another on the do not buy from list, as for the reason, proven scumbag.

Old 02-14-2008, 04:24 PM   #8
reptileguy71
no one ever said in the ad to breed it. it says oddity to wow people as a display pet. where did you guys get breed it out of the ad?

Old 02-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #9
richardduckworth
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
If the person who bred this could not bring themselves to cull it, this animal should be a pet only animal. Not something to try and make a lot of money on. This animal should never be bred and just live a life as someones pet FREE of charge.
too bad this country is predicated on selling WHATEVER someone will buy.

Old 02-14-2008, 05:21 PM   #10
reptileguy71
exactly. how many of you bought a lemon car? at least here you know what you are getting. give the guy a break, there`s tons of people out there doing much worse. if you dont like itr dont buy it. trying to pay his bills doesn`t make him a scumbag. the world revolves around buying and selling things. something is only woth what people will pay for it. look at cars and houses, not worth it but people buy em every day...and 1 question...how do u cull a smake? by not using spell check?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!