#Kingsnake abusers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2003, 06:44 PM   #1
E2MacPets
#Kingsnake abusers

Hi my name is WaxWormFan and I am a #Kingsnake abuser. I have been banned from that channel, this is my horrible punishment. I must suffer with the shame of knowing that I will never see what goes on there. That's right, I'm banned for [apparently] having never once gone there.

I feel so much better now

Old 01-29-2003, 11:19 PM   #2
Corey Sawyer
First off #kingsnake is not accually part of kingsnake.com

I too am banned from #kingsnake, the owner (bill) has twice accused me of hacking and defacing his website, what a laugh. Supposively was going to sue me, no court papers delivered yet.

Corey
(This is nothign against k.com, kingsnaek.com provides 80% of my income, so I cant say anything bad about it).

Old 02-18-2003, 09:44 PM   #3
CheriS
AH well, I am banned there too, my friend who is on the same server as me (different IP) got into it with the guy running it over something to do with different opinions and he kicked him....... now my friend does have a short temper and some excellent computer skills

End result, I guess he could not figure out how to ban just one static IP so he banned all comcast in this area, so that blocked mine also

No great big deal as I can get in there on any other number of ways, but I thought it was kinda funny when I asked them why I was banned they pointed out that I was in the room so I must not be.......... LOL you have to love IRC illiterate founders

Old 02-18-2003, 09:51 PM   #4
Darin Chappell
That was the same thing going on over at KS. I went on to say that I had been banned, and PHChristy used my farewell speech as evidence that I had not really been banned and was making it all up. Then she banned me for the second time . . .and the third . . .and the fourth . . .and the fifth . . .and the . . .

Old 02-19-2003, 12:07 AM   #5
CheriS
LMAO!

but Darrin, they *ARE* the pros

you know, it is a good thing that I am so ethical........ but sometimes this halo just begs to slip!

Old 02-22-2008, 09:29 AM   #6
E2MacPets
Once again, a thread 5 years old is being bumped up... this is the third five year old thread of mine in a week that someone has bumped. odd.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:17 PM   #7
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by E2MacPets
Once again, a thread 5 years old is being bumped up... this is the third five year old thread of mine in a week that someone has bumped. odd.

I think he got his hand slapped hard for posting dealer warnings over on KS. He had been told to post here instead as his posts there would end up getting pulled. But because he made some public statements about fauna he now feels he must try to make up for it by bringing up a ks bashing party to deflect people from the fact that in one of his posts on ks he stated that he thought everyone here on fauna were idiots and he wasn't ever going to post here because he didn't feel like getting in a verbal fight with idiots.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!