Keith Northrop (Chameleon Counters) Good Guy - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-10-2007, 05:00 PM   #21
ravensgait
Jim are you really that Dim??? Never mind don't answer figured it out from you above post .. Yep...Randy

Old 02-10-2007, 05:06 PM   #22
Chameleon Company
Quote:
Jim are you really that Dim??? Never mind don't answer figured it out from you above post .. Yep...Randy
"Clean-up at the BOI counter ..... need a pooper-scooper and a mop ... Thank You."

Old 02-10-2007, 06:13 PM   #23
lanceheads
Clean-up at BOI counter....need a body bag please!
hahahahhahahahahhahaha!

Randal Berry

Old 02-10-2007, 06:17 PM   #24
Intense Herpetoculture
Wow, your that simple minded huh? Think about it, many people with be a "jerk" to people such as yourself. It's not them, it's you. As for scamming, Kieth has yet to scam anyone in the reptile business. His store has been there for about 5 years with an online selection, he's shipped out plenty of orders, yet nothing but postive responses, hmmmm...sure does sound like a scammer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
We have Justyn saying that Keith is a jerk but he(Justyn) is also a jerk . Then Trevor not caring what Keith has done in the past so wouldn't matter to him that Keith or Chris Johnson or anyone for that matter had burned their last 50 customers as long as he didn't get burned

Old 02-10-2007, 06:35 PM   #25
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Then Trevor not caring what Keith has done in the past so wouldn't matter to him that Keith or Chris Johnson or anyone for that matter had burned their last 50 customers as long as he didn't get burned they are just fine and dandy in his book.
What customers did Keith burn? I have never seen anything like that. Maybe I missed it somewhere. Got a link?

Old 02-10-2007, 07:34 PM   #26
ravensgait
Funny how reading comprehension seems so lacking in some here lol..Randy

Old 02-10-2007, 08:06 PM   #27
Chameleon Company
"Hardware .... We need the recto-cranium extraction kit to the BOI Counter ..... yes, that would be the two crowbars and a plunger ....... and some WD40, this one's been stuck for a while. Thank You."

Old 02-10-2007, 08:45 PM   #28
lanceheads
Randy,

Please answer Sammy,

"What customers did Keith burn? I have never seen anything like that. Maybe I missed it somewhere. Got a link?"

Answer to me and everyone here also, I'd like to see the proof!

Randal

Old 02-10-2007, 09:04 PM   #29
Suncoast Herpetological
Guys, read it...don't twist it. Neither Randy nor anyone else called Keith a scammer. Randy offerred an analogy to illustrate the unfortunate tendency of some to deal with disreputable people based on the fact that their personal deals went well. While I agree that Keith has traveled way beyond the level of jerk, I too have heard nothing bad about either his animals or customer service. Would i deal with him?.....absolutely not. Just because he has not scammed anyone in this industry does not make him worthy of trust. I'm sorry if it offends anyone here but the fact that he is a convicted thief outside our industry pretty much deletes him from my good guy file. His continued threats of identity theft are not the slightest bit amusing. Those too would prevent me from ever dealing with him.

It astonishes me when i see so many folk on this and other threads defending proven bad behaviour with the rationale "well...he treated me OK" Does no one understand that when you buy from either a scammer, a liar or, in this case, a jackass embarrassment to our industry, you are saying that you support and condone that sort of behaviour?

It's not that difficult of a concept. I don't know why so few seem to grasp it.

Old 02-10-2007, 10:29 PM   #30
Chameleon Company
Quote:
It astonishes me when i see so many folk on this and other threads defending proven bad behaviour with the rationale "well...he treated me OK" Does no one understand that when you buy from either a scammer, a liar or, in this case, a jackass embarrassment to our industry, you are saying that you support and condone that sort of behaviour?
John. Some may see the posting of a good deal regarding Keith as condoning his other behaviors. But that is not the issue here to many of us.
Quote:
Guys, read it...don't twist it. Neither Randy nor anyone else called Keith a scammer. Randy offerred an analogy to illustrate the unfortunate tendency of some to deal with disreputable people based on the fact that their personal deals went well.
Randy could have easily stated things as you have characterized what he meant. We went by what he said. Here are the relevant words from his "analogies":
Quote:
Scamming ...
and .....
A good deal now and then ....
and ....
Then Trevor not caring what Keith has done in the past so wouldn't matter to him that Keith or Chris Johnson or anyone for that matter had burned their last 50 customers as long as he didn't get burned they are just fine and dandy in his book.
Certainly one can come here and state an opinion that Keith is "not to be applauded because ........." and list any number of legitimate opinions or documented reasons. Randy did not need to allege that he is a scammer, like a scammer, only capable of a good deal now and then, for which there are no allegations or evidence, etc. When questioned about it, Randy then decided that Trevor would endorse other scammers so long as they did right by him! Some of us draw a distinction between a first-class horse's arse and a scammer, that's all. We also appreciate accuracy in comparisons, even if just a litle bit. So, in you own words:

Quote:
read it...don't twist it.
I am not defending Keith, only a little more thoughtfulness to accuracy in what we say before we put labels on. I have always championed that here. Just a disagreement among friends.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!