Keith Northrop (Chameleon Counters) Good Guy - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2007, 04:44 PM   #41
ravensgait
Randall, hey I wasn't the one who couldn't comprehend the typed word so who was getting all bent out of shape??? And no I don't comphrend what you wrote but I do comprehend it. If your going to try and insult me at least click on spell check.

I commented on a person who didn't care how anyone was treated in a deal as long as it wasn't himself.. Now Randall is that what your upset about?? you feel the same way?? Yeah it is real telling where you stand here.

Sammy you went looking and you got what you asked for so why act so hurt??? Now if you really didn't understand then ask don't accuse. Seems real simple don't know why you have such trouble with that over and over again. Randy

Old 02-11-2007, 04:55 PM   #42
Chameleon Company
Quote:
I commented on a person who didn't care how anyone was treated in a deal as long as it wasn't himself..
Who would this person be Randy ... the one that doesn't care ? Thanks in advance !

Old 02-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #43
lanceheads
Randy,
Please now! Spell check?
Hey, you have miss-spelled my NAME on every post dude mentioning my name.
It's Randal
NOT Randall
Randal

Old 02-11-2007, 07:30 PM   #44
tac6
Randy,
To insinuate that somebody didn't care how anyone was treated in a deal as long as it wasn't himself. is ridiculous you are the only one that posted that. I stated that Keith's background has no bearing on my decision to buy from him and it doesn't. If he has been ripping people off then that would be different but I have yet to see anybody post about any bad deal with Keith In fact quite the opposite is true most people will say he has top notch animals and customer service. You don't have to like the guy but at least be accurate when bashing him or anybody else.

Old 02-11-2007, 11:38 PM   #45
ravensgait
Wow Trevor your correct you were only talking only about Keith, went back and looked and I had miss read your post thought you were talking about anyone not just Keith,,, I apologise for misquoting you.. Randy

Old 02-14-2007, 07:38 PM   #46
Keith Northrop
Talking Steve Irwin Back from the Dead.....

posts on Keith Northrop (ChameleonCounters) Good Guy post.....

Steve-O here mates.....speaking for Chameleoncounters and against "Flapjackin" the extreme Aussy sport of riding the back of a Stingray like a surfboard......I know rumor has it that I was doing this prior to my death....and I truly want to say I'm sorry....So please send Money to Chameleon Counters to help stop this awful practice.........

Coming soon President Bush backs Chameleon Counters War Plan against
Fuana insurgents.......
Attached Images

Old 02-14-2007, 07:51 PM   #47
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Northrop

Steve-O here mates.....speaking for Chameleoncounters and against "Flapjackin" the extreme Aussy sport of riding the back of a Stingray like a surfboard......I know rumor has it that I was doing this prior to my death....and I truly want to say I'm sorry....So please send Money to Chameleon Counters to help stop this awful practice.........

Fuana insurgents.......
You are a Freakin Idiot!!!

Old 02-14-2007, 08:05 PM   #48
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:

Fuana insurgents.......

Keith

I didn't think my opinion of you could drop any lower.....I was wrong.

You have all the class of an oozing boil.

Old 02-14-2007, 10:15 PM   #49
Intense Herpetoculture
Wow Keith, that was wrong. I can't help but laugh even though we all knew Steve was a good guy. I guess it's better to laugh at some things then take them on a negative note.

Quote:

Fuana insurgents.......

Old 02-14-2007, 10:18 PM   #50
Sledgehammer
Keith,
You are such a dick!
How sad the way that you go through life without any respect for anyone or anything.

I think this would be a perfect rallying point for those with the power to get together and gang-point Mr. Northrop. If this most recent post is not a shining example of trolling, I don't know what is.

One question for the Webslave?
How is it that Mr. Northrop is at well over 300 in negative karma, but does not appear on the lowest karma listing on the main page. Could it be that even the automated software refuses to acknowledge him here?

Let's take a stand for the credibility of this forum and boot this fool once and for all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!