2006 Louisiana Pines (Vandeventer Stock) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 11:34 PM   #1
Suncoast Herpetological
2006 Louisiana Pines (Vandeventer Stock)

What can you say about these rare beauties? Large powerful animals that get more beautiful as they mature. These are pure stock Vandeventer animals produced by John Ginter. I purchased several entire clutches from Mr. Ginter and was lucky enough to acquire these. There are two pairs currently available including the one pictured. There is also one extra female available if someone would like a trio

Pricing is as follows

1.1 $775 shipped

1.2 $1,150 shipped

I don't expect these to be around tomorrow so don't hesitate too long if you are interested.

I accept PayPal (preferred) and Postal Money Orders. PayPal payments must be made the day of purchase and Money Orders must be received within 5 days unless other arrangements are made. All orders are shipped Fedex Priority to your door. I cut no corners on shipping. Insulated boxes with 1" foam and all appropriate hot and cold packs are included in the price.

Please feel free to Email me with any questions

Thanks

John Schmitt

Suncoast Herpetological
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread