Moving Sale - Everything must go! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:04 PM   #1
HerpLuver
Moving Sale - Everything must go!

I've run into some serious financial issues and can't take my animals with me when i go.

As of right now i have -

1.0 03 Salmon boa - This male is a super aggressive breeder. He does the job on his own everytime. Pounds down F/T large rats weekly. He is approximately 5 1/2' and has gorgeous colors, very minimal speckling. Im asking $550 + actual shipping for this guy OBO. Pictures to serious inquiries only!

1.0 03 Normal Male - I had sold this boy to someone local, and had to rescue him back. He had rub marks all over his face from being inside a rubbermaid with a lid. They had holes drilled downward's into the lid that left behind very jagged plastic for him to rub against. He has healed up nice though and is ready to go to a new caring, loving home. I prefer this male be picked up, since he's already gone through some hectic times. Plus i only have 1 box for a large constrictor to go in, and im sure the male salmon will be the one using it.

I also have some BP's available -

1.3 06 CH Babies - All over 150 grams(Male is 220, females are 178, 254, 324). I hand picked this group for pattern and color at the local herp show. 1 of the females are a bit on the picky side when it comes to eating. So she hasnt gained as much weight as the rest but is still over the 150 gram marker. I would like to ship this group as a whole for $150 + actual shipping. Trust me, these ball's are gorgeous and worth it. They eat F/T rat's every friday.

1.0 06 66% Het albino BP - This little guy has some beautiful colors. Great temperment and eat's F/T rat's every friday with the rest of my crew. He's $50 + actual shipping.

Pics to serious inquiries only, Thank you

This is all that i have left. If you are a serious buyer, please email me at chris41279@yahoo.com. I check my email often, im not always checking fauna as much.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-20-2006, 01:28 PM   #2
HerpLuver
By the way, These animals all MUST go by the end of the month. If not they will go to friends of mine until im able to have my animals again. If they go to friends they are no longer for sale. Grab these guys while they are still available.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-20-2006, 11:15 PM   #3
yungair23
What are you looking to get for the Normal Male shipped?

Old 12-22-2006, 06:05 PM   #4
lillyorchid
Chris I sent you a email about the BP's.

Old 12-24-2006, 03:27 PM   #5
HerpLuver
All emails have been replied to. If i missed you, please send me another email back and i'll get RIGHT to it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2006, 05:58 PM   #6
HerpLuver
The 1.0 06 66% Het albino is sold. Thanks Robin!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #7
HerpLuver
Here are some pictures of the animals that i have available

Here's the male salmon

Here's a pic of the normal male boa, he's a bit bigger than this pic now but not by much. This pic is before i sold him previously.

Here are the three females from the 1.3 group, the male is reduced pattern like the one female is. The first girl's colors do not show great in this pic. All of her pattern splotches are outlined in yellow. You can almost see it with the pic but its really prominent when you see her face to face.

Contact User Check User
Old 01-01-2007, 01:26 PM   #8
HerpLuver
Still available!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-01-2007, 02:30 PM   #9
aceman3
How much are you trying to get for the male normal?
What is the total shipped to 32277?
E-mail me at aceman3@bellsouth.net.
THanx, Jeremy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread