Cricket Deaths? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-30-2008, 09:10 AM   #11
Drache613
Hello

Hello Dillon,

That is great news to hear they are all still alive & well now. What you are doing must be working now.
It just took a bit of tweaking then. I am happy that is is working for you this time. They are just a little more particular to their surroundings than roaches are.

Tracie

Old 12-28-2008, 02:42 AM   #12
bullfrog100000
Hey I was browsing, I have had the same problem lately w/ the crickets. I'll try some of this . But I do have them in a large tub, w/ lots of egg crate space. I have been getting thousand lots or 2000 crickets at a time now for several years. But this is the first I've had this happen so consistently. I toss them greens and various fruit couple or more times per week. change their wet dish every other day feed them mostly the jars of cricket feed. The basement is cool, around 68 degrees, though my last basement was much cooler,like even cold at times and I didn't really have this problem more then once or twice when the temps really dropped. Right now they have a ( dark) night lite to be sure they are warm enough at night, if the temps are super cold I leave it on during the day too. I'll definitely try some of this, cause the 14 new Beardie babies are going thru 1500 crickets every ten days or so. Money, money, money.. I've never had this happen so much before and seems actually like I'm taking better care of them then i used to! I've seen a few things here and there about cricket breeding. If you know a trusted source on it I'd like to know. I might give it a shot. Thanks G.

Old 01-27-2009, 12:42 PM   #13
Beardiepal
hey Dillon

How are you ? I say thumbs down to crickets....raise roaches....LOL. Take care Beth

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!