AL Cortiz, BAD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:07 PM   #1
Justyn
AL Cortiz, BAD GUY

Ok, I don't have the most stellar reputation to say the least on this board at the moment. I do want to keep this post on subject though about Al Cortiz and the scum that he is.

The basic details:

Al bought some snakes off me in Oct. through his "partner". Everything went well, he made the payment, and was happy with the snakes. He was hesitant to deal with me because of past occurrences in 2007, so I agreed to send him several Authorise squamiger without payment upfront. We had no issues with this. The deal went nice and smooth, Al and his partner even said they would put in a few good words for me.

Then come 1-2 months later. I was expecting a new shipment of Authorise. It was small, 4 snakes. It was supposed to be bigger, but oh well. I prepaid for these snakes MONTHS in advance, well before the crap on fauna.

I guess Al went and tried to order snakes from my exporter. Not sure how he got the contact info, but he did. The thing with my exporter is he does not read of speak English well, so his younger brother translates everything for him. Al sent my exporter an message, which my exporters younger brother read. My exporter told me he was not aware of his younger brother doing this, who know, not my business.

My exporter (his younger brother) tells Al he'll ship some snakes to him but he needs money for freight (NEVER pay for freight in Africa, pay for for it in the USA)! Al send him a small amount of money ($500?). He waits, then my exporters brother says he'll send the shipment. I had a small shipment of animals being sent to me the same date Al's was to be sent.

My shipment was sent, Al was given my airwaybill number for "his" shipment. What is funny is Al would have never been able to have the animals shipped to him, he did not have the proper permits nor contacts. He ended up getting ripped off in this deal.

I've enclosed the photos of e-mails to tell the rest of the story. Pretty much, all threatens to attack me throughout the comunity because I was an easy target. I told him fine, I will not try to help you recover any funds. Then he threatens me more and gets me banned from www.VenomousReptiles.org.

He tells everyone that I will scam them if they deal with me (but dealt with me himself and got excellent animals).

Old 01-15-2008, 01:11 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
where are said emails to prove this accusation, and have you let Al know of this thread?

Old 01-15-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
Justyn
Ok, the progra will not let me upload the files, but here is a link until I can upload them on here.

http://www.intenseherp.com/AlCortiz/
Attached Images

Old 01-15-2008, 01:14 PM   #4
Justyn
That was the only e-mail it let me upload, please see my link for the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justyn
Ok, the progra will not let me upload the files, but here is a link until I can upload them on here.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:15 PM   #5
Justyn
Damn auto-spell check. Those are ATHERIS squamigers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justyn
Ok, I don't have the most stellar reputation to say the least on this board at the moment. I do want to keep this post on subject though about Al Cortiz and the scum that he is.

The basic details:

Al bought some snakes off me in Oct. through his "partner". Everything went well, he made the payment, and was happy with the snakes. He was hesitant to deal with me because of past occurrences in 2007, so I agreed to send him several Authorise squamiger without payment upfront. We had no issues with this. The deal went nice and smooth, Al and his partner even said they would put in a few good words for me.

Then come 1-2 months later. I was expecting a new shipment of Authorise. It was small, 4 snakes. It was supposed to be bigger, but oh well. I prepaid for these snakes MONTHS in advance, well before the crap on fauna.

I guess Al went and tried to order snakes from my exporter. Not sure how he got the contact info, but he did. The thing with my exporter is he does not read of speak English well, so his younger brother translates everything for him. Al sent my exporter an message, which my exporters younger brother read. My exporter told me he was not aware of his younger brother doing this, who know, not my business.

My exporter (his younger brother) tells Al he'll ship some snakes to him but he needs money for freight (NEVER pay for freight in Africa, pay for for it in the USA)! Al send him a small amount of money ($500?). He waits, then my exporters brother says he'll send the shipment. I had a small shipment of animals being sent to me the same date Al's was to be sent.

My shipment was sent, Al was given my airwaybill number for "his" shipment. What is funny is Al would have never been able to have the animals shipped to him, he did not have the proper permits nor contacts. He ended up getting ripped off in this deal.

I've enclosed the photos of e-mails to tell the rest of the story. Pretty much, all threatens to attack me throughout the comunity because I was an easy target. I told him fine, I will not try to help you recover any funds. Then he threatens me more and gets me banned from www.VenomousReptiles.org.

He tells everyone that I will scam them if they deal with me (but dealt with me himself and got excellent animals).

Old 01-15-2008, 01:26 PM   #6
Mooing Tricycle

Old 01-15-2008, 01:30 PM   #7
Mooing Tricycle

Old 01-15-2008, 01:30 PM   #8
Mooing Tricycle

Old 01-15-2008, 02:02 PM   #9
Phobos
Justyn is just being pissy because I suggested the members of BOI stopped by on the Arachnid forum and let those people know how he conducts business. This is the same crap he brought up on SHHS when I deleted his ad's to sell some herps with the support of the webmasters. Since them Chris Harper & Karl Betz black-listed him from the website. Justyn's bull crap has no merit as usual.

Al Coritz

http://www.venomousreptiles.org/forums/Experts/32308

Old 01-15-2008, 03:54 PM   #10
ravensgait
Quote"" Ok, I don't have the most stellar reputation to say the least on this board at the moment."'

No you don't and it isn't just for the moment it is pretty much the last year.. I also find it funny how you bad mouth the BOI in your emails and then come post here.. Now that is another question just what is the purpose of this thread??? To let the world know that someone else thinks you Scammed them??? Lots of people think you are a low life scammer so what gives here ??
Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!