Attempted scam (moved from the classifieds): 1.2 trio of pied balls for trade - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2006, 04:24 PM   #21
shrap
Kevin, did you see the snakes or not? You said you were at his house and seen them with your own two eyes. Did you see them or not?

I really dont want to make assumptions but right now it looks as if you two may be in cahoots together on this or are even the same person.

Can we get a mod to do an IP check on these two posters?

Old 10-19-2006, 04:25 PM   #22
shrap
Casey,

You are more than welcome!!

Old 10-19-2006, 04:30 PM   #23
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonexotics
in fact My friend is going there this weekend to look them over and maybe trade him, he is not the first person to use another person's pic to show how his animals look.
Quote:
I'm glad my friend didn't trade with him as he lives in Forida he was just going to ship them up to him.

Which is it? Is he going to see them or just shipping a trade?

Old 10-19-2006, 04:31 PM   #24
crimsonexotics
I did see them with my own eyes, I held one in my own hands which is why I don't understand why he isn't resopnding to posts or my calls. All I know is like you said I am begining to look very suspicious here and I do not like that, if he was trying to rip someone off then he failed all I know is I was at his house on the morning of the 19th I even played with his kid, I don't want any trouble so if anyone wants to to some sort of check on me thats fine!

Old 10-19-2006, 04:32 PM   #25
crimsonexotics
He is comming to visit this weekend and was going to see them sorry for the confusion

Old 10-19-2006, 04:38 PM   #26
crimsonexotics
You know I have been on this site for a couple of months now and have not had a real problem with anyone I talk to the wrong person at the wrong time and suddenly it's like I'm labeled a criminal! If I am wrong in this assumpion I am sorry but its kinda up that people are so quick to jump to conclusions. Again sorry for any confusion and I hope someday the people on this site can trust me again.

Old 10-19-2006, 04:40 PM   #27
LadyOhh
WHICH IS IT???

Did you see them in person or not?? Every other post you post, Kevin, I can't understand what happened!!

Old 10-19-2006, 04:43 PM   #28
crimsonexotics
Quote:
I did see them with my own eyes, I held one in my own hands
What you people can't read!!?? I'm getting a little pissed off here you all keep asking "did you see them or not" and I keep teeling you all yes should I try another language?

Old 10-19-2006, 04:45 PM   #29
shrap
Ok Kevin, let me get this straight.....

Quote:
Hey Nick after seeing them at your house this morning I am going to tell a friend of mine he has a pair of albino retics he may trade you.
Quote:
he is not the first person to use another person's pic to show how his animals look.
Quote:
I was just there and saw them they looked like the ones in the pics, in fact My friend is going there this weekend to look them over and maybe trade him
Quote:
I'm glad my friend didn't trade with him as he lives in Forida he was just going to ship them up to him.
So which is it? Your friend is going over to take a look in person... or is shipping them.... or is driving up from Florida.... or is shipping from Florida.... I cant keep this straight, and apparently neither can you.

Also, you said they were the ones in the pics and then said he was just using the pics to represent what his animals look like.....

Old 10-19-2006, 05:40 PM   #30
crimsonexotics
I did not say they were the ones in the pics I said
Quote:
Wow he used someone elses pic...I was just there and saw them they looked like the ones in the pics,
So thank you!
As for my friend you never had a friend stay with you before I didn't think this was about him but if you must know yes he is flying into MD on friday and staying with me for one week. I only live about 1.5 hrs from Nick and was going to take my friend over to see them. This is supposed to be about stoping an uncareing person from stealing animals why has it turned to attacking me? You know I read other threads about people who are attacked on this site and they loose their cool real fast and I've always wondered why... now I know you all are a bunch of FUCKING CHILDREN!!!! Lok if the MODs are going to kick me off this site for talking to a guy and having a friend then I will gladly leave this peice of shit site and go back to a real site like kingsnake or hell even reptile auctions they are more mature than this.
I'm done defending myself over nothing, if you want to attack someone find that asshole and do it to him!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!