Inquiry Chameleons northwest and their product. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
GECKO DUDE
Chameleons northwest and their product.

I have read a bit about them. They have ads on kingsnake. Does anybody have any reviews on their product reptaid.

Here:

http://www.chameleonsnorthwest.com/reptaid4.htm

I am really curious if this product works because i was thinking about using it for one of my leos. So any experience with this product is greatly needed.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #2
citruslover
I had 3 dragons that were not eating well and saw some of the claims of Reptaid on another forum. I was already going to purchase a panther from the Gesangs @ Chameleons Northwest and I included the Reptaid product in my purchase. Once you mix the main ingredient it last for 30 days. I found marked improvement in appetite in otherwise healthy dragons.
Now, I am not a vet or a supplement expert but I got good results for what I was concerned about.

I have also seen posts from reputable breeders of Chams and Beardies with good reviews.

Jeff Crider

Old 12-21-2008, 01:55 AM   #3
hhmoore
While I believe that this product is available exclusively through Chameleons Northwest, if this inquiry is strictly about Reptaid (the product, as opposed to the company), it is better suited to either the Consumer Reports forum or the Chameleon (or gecko) discussion forum.

Old 02-10-2009, 10:59 PM   #4
sandrachameleon
Reptaid

I've used it. it has successfully resolved a pinworm problem in a chameleon. I also feel it was responsible for a very good (overdue) shed.

It lasts a year in the fridge.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!