Inquiry Frantz Herpetological - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2009, 05:36 PM   #21
Anerythristic
Lol, I got an email that there were more posts in this thread. I guess I am subscribed.

It's adorable to see that a few kids most likely read a book and are all charged up.

Troy is an alright guy. The snakes are doing fine Troy.

Old 10-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #22
Anerythristic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy neville View Post
Troy are you denying that you buy wholesale from bushmaster, are you also denying that you buy from others and resale also known as a flipper? Lets be honest, everything you list for sale you didn't produce.

I don't think he ever says he actually produces the animals. He states they are captive bred and healthy. You get exactly that.

Old 10-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #23
Jeff Godbold
I guess I'll chime in FWIW.

I've bought 4 chondros from Troy. They were actually my first 4 chondros. The two I still have are champs and one is currently breeding a male I have on loan. I would also like to add that Troy did me a favor a long tie ago by posting and selling a portion of my collection for me on his site.

I can honestly say that Troy is a stand-up guy and deserves credit where credit is due. There's no law against being a broker. In fact, Troy Frantz and Gary Schiavino are the only brokers I trust.

Here are the fact:

-I recieved what I paid for in great health, clean fecals (I volunteered at vet office).

-The animals that I kept are still thriving.

-I recieved full after-sales support.

-Troy was very flexible, helped me sell a few animals, and continued no-herp related communication.

-I have also spoken with breeders who have personally sold to Troy so he does buy USCB. not eveyrthing is but some are.

-Troy has also admitted point blank when asked that he has bought from BW so that is a mute arguement.

The proof is in the pooding. When you treat someone with a little respect, you usually can get whatever questions you have, answered. It's simple business courtesy which many seem to know nothing about. I get so sick of the self-proclaimed "experts" that take the first opportunity to slander a person's name without concrete evidence...meaning you haven't even bought from him and are otherwise speaking from your rear.

And for any of you NOT familiar with the chondro market, I can only count the GTP breeders on one hand that actually produce locality type pairings and they're spuratic at best. So if you want a locality type, you're going to have to wait and hope you find a USCB locality type, buy from BM (who offers no gaurantee on what you buy), or buy from a guy like Troy who has connections with the guys that stay out of the lime light and establishes everything he sells.

The choice is up to you....but think before you post if you have no evidence because it only makes you look ignorant.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #24
chondros785
Id go with Gary Schiavino, because If you wanted to know where your snake came from than atleast he would tell you....Rich.

Old 02-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #25
AszPickle
I am in the process of buying a het for pied male from him and so far he has answered all my questions and is willing to accommodate me on delivery. As for buying from other and reselling them I believe we all do that to some degree maybe not in large amounts but we all do. im in the process of selling a brazilian rainbow boa right now that i bought last october. the only time he hasnt answered a question is when he was replying to one of my other many questions so far i would hit him up for others if i get the money. im confident that i will receive a healthy young male based on these comments.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:25 PM   #26
EastCoastArboreals
I've bought 2 Chondros from Troy a few months ago and all I can say was the transaction went perfect, the animals are doing great. I have nothing bad to say about Troy or "where ever he got his animals from". Who cares if he "flips". Just because he's the broker for another company does not mean that the animals are junk. Troy in my book for what he sells is an upstanding person and I WOULD BUY FROM HIM AGAIN.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:48 PM   #27
krieg222
i just purchased a female pastel lesser from troy gave me a great deal snake is very healthy
and was shipped immediatly and well packed fantastic job troy will definetly buy again

Old 02-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #28
NJ Serpents
Top Notch Seller

I just have to say, when I purchased my GTP from Troy, the transaction couldn't have gone any more smoothly. The animal was super healthy, ate with NO fuss (as promised), was absolutely gorgeous, and not misrepresented in any way. I would buy from Troy again without giving it a second thought.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!