Inquiry Frantz Herpetological - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-02-2009, 07:38 PM   #11
FrantzHerp
Quote:
Originally Posted by chondros785 View Post
Im in lawrence KS, and Im not some '' KID '' behind his computer so if you like than we can talk about this matter in person and take it from there....As I said before I know you would come back with some smooth talk and thats all that it is....and I can care less what you know about me because honestly you wont do anything about it....There are people that are more well known and respected than you that know where you get your animals from and cant say anything because of that fact that you are so called ''competition''... So im doing it for them since I noticed something on kingsnake.com that makes perfect sense and shows me you are a liar....Anyway, like I said if you want to you can come to lawrence KS, since you arent that far from me and we can talk about this face to face....Its up to you pal, either way I know I will see you in person one of these days and say the same thing im saying now...
I'm not wasting a second longer than it requires me to send your information by email to my attorney. You think I'm going to drive to Lawrence to talk to you about your libelous statements? lol?

You create a brand new account on this forum and then make a "highly charged" post on a request for information thread that was over a year old? This wasn't spontaneous, it was a premeditated action by someone that is attempting to marginalize a company's good name.

I would advise you to call me at 316-706-9803 at your earliest convenience and perhaps I can save you from yourself. Or you can just keep on posting. The choice is yours... "Rich".

Troy

Old 10-02-2009, 07:59 PM   #12
chondros785
I think people have a right to know that you lie...Why not be a man and be honest?And just admit that you sometimes get your chondros from bushmaster and call them US CB animals? I dont care what you do Frantz...
I speak for people who either cant say anything for certain reasons and for the people that are just to scared to say anything because of you calling your lawyer like the big man that you are......Rich

Old 10-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #13
FrantzHerp
Quote:
Originally Posted by chondros785 View Post
I think people have a right to know that you lie...Why not be a man and be honest?And just admit that you sometimes get your chondros from bushmaster and call them US CB animals? I dont care what you do Frantz...
I speak for people who either cant say anything for certain reasons and for the people that are just to scared to say anything because of you calling your lawyer like the big man that you are......Rich
Quote:
How noble of you!

Still waiting for that phone call Robin Hood...

Troy

Old 10-02-2009, 09:55 PM   #14
amelthia72
This topic may have gotten a little too heated for me to post, but...I will anyways.
I've only bought from Troy once but it was an excellent transaction. The green tree python I got from him eats a little too well and, at the same time, is one of the most mild mannered snakes I own. Troy has also answered all of my post-purchase emails promptly and, in general, has been very helpful. And yes, many of his animals are from Bushmaster, but this is clearly advertised on his website. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.
I also wanted to add that since my purchase, I saw a thread about Troy, on a different website, and the people that posted had nothing bad to say about him.
Kim Shell

Old 10-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #15
ThunderPaws
Hi,

I just bought several snakes from a broker and it is so far one of the smoothest transactions I have done to date. Wake up and smell the coffee. Every market has there salesman. Some sell direct and most use a middle man. Why are you so down on the wholesalers? Most of the big breeders use them. I have never dealt with Troy but it is obvious to anyone reading this he is a stand up quality Herper. If I was Troy I would totally sue you for defamation of his character. But FYI to you Troy. If you had a snake I wanted, I would totally buy it from you, even after reading this guys negative feed back on you. You can't please everyone on this planet, but it seems like you are pleasing most.

Regards,
Bill R.

Old 10-03-2009, 09:08 AM   #16
Lynn
I have done shows with Troy and have known him for a few years now. I have never seen him try and pull a fast one on anyone. He has alway told his customers what they need to know..And he stands behind his animals..
The only thing we have disagreed about was the prices of his dragons.. His was to low..Now if I was a customer I would not complain about that..LOL

Old 10-03-2009, 10:37 AM   #17
Curious George
Chondros,

Whatever Troy's business model is, it seems to be working, as so far his customers' posts have all been pretty glowing. You claim that the animal origins are misrepresented, and that it matters. It seems most of this market is driven by visual coloration and health, but before you bother to explain why more than that matters, you need to post proof, not hearsay, that shows dishonesty. Otherwise, my polite advice would be to go back from whence you came.

Old 10-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #18
Whitewater Reptiles
A few years ago I purchased a male Pastel het Ghost (Ball Python) from Troy, the transaction and the communication was very good and I have no complaints and would purchase from him again.
Even better news is that this Pastel het Ghost fathered a clutch that produced two Super Pastel Ghost (SPOG's).
I trust Troy and without any hesitation I would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality animal.

Mike Derks

Old 10-05-2009, 10:28 AM   #19
Timothy neville
Troy are you denying that you buy wholesale from bushmaster, are you also denying that you buy from others and resale also known as a flipper? Lets be honest, everything you list for sale you didn't produce.

Old 10-05-2009, 11:10 AM   #20
WingedWolf
This isn't really a negative thread--all of the people who actually purchased from Frantz Herpetological have only good things to say about him. The people making allegations haven't posted a single solitary thing to back them up. The readers here are too intelligent to take posts like that at face value, so I wouldn't worry about what they say.

There's not a single scrap of actual evidence posted here that Frantz Herpetological ever misrepresented an animal. I've seen more reputable people say Frantz buys wholesale and resells the animals, but that when they do, the animals' origins aren't stated to be something other than what they were. No one cares if someone does reselling, and says so. I know I don't.

Unless you actually had a personal dealing with this company that went wrong, and/or can post PROOF of some wrongdoing, your motivations are pretty transparent, even to the dimmest bulbs. But this is what makes the BOI a good thing. If you're a liar, you get called out. It's not about attacking sellers. It's about ferreting out the truth. "Because I said so" doesn't fly here.

I've been coveting Frantz Herpetological's black pastel balls for a couple of years now, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy one from them, based on the information in this thread, and their reputation in the general community.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!