Good Guy Joe Consolini - JPCBoas.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
bkelley02
Thumbs up Joe Consolini - JPCBoas.com

Just picked up my second order of Rat Feeders from Joe Consolini of JPCBOAS.com and couldn't be happier. His feeders are well packed, sized appropriately ( to weights advertised ) and clean. I had to bring my daughter with me to pick this order up and he was great with her as well. Showing her the baby rats and letter hold a pup while he was getting my order packed in the cooler.

Would highly recommend picking up feeders from him.

Thank you Joe!

Brian Kelley

Old 08-27-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
bkelley02
Correction - He let her hold the rat pup, not write them a letter.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #3
dempserg
I have been buying rats from Joe for several years now. I have dealt with some of the larger rodent breeders in the past. I have found that the more these well known places spend on advertising, the lower quality of product.
Joe's rats are very well priced, and the quality of the product that he sells is the top notch. They are well packaged, sized accordingly, and very, very clean. I drive almost two hours to pick up my order every few months, and I will continue doing so. Thanks for the great product and service, Joe!
Robert Dempsey

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!