Mark Vitelli -- Awesome Aquatics - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #21
SlytherLyn
Mark is great to deal with

Purchased a POG Ball female, Pewter Ball male, Anery Bloodred Corn female, Plasma Corn female, Albino Hog male, het Albino Hog female, and he tossed in a cute little Charcoal Ultramel Corn as well. Mark agreed to convert the Balls over to the type of food I feed, and agreed to wait several weeks until I could take time off from work to be home to accept delivery. Great communication throughout the whole transaction. FedEx delayed delivery past the promised time and Mark immediately called them and got them to get the driver over to my house asap, the driver arrived very apologetic for the hour and a half delay. The snakes were packed perfectly so the slight delay caused no harm at all, they all arrived very healthy and all beautiful. I'm thrilled with all of them. Would definitely buy snakes from him again and highly recommend him to anyone thinking of purchasing from him.

Old 08-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #22
Matt2979
Mark is awesome!! Just received a couple of gorgeous animals from him and I can't wait to business with him again! Communication is great, animals are better than he made them out to be AND the deal that he gave was much better than expected!!

If you see anything that Mark has for sale, don't hesitate to buy. He is definitely one of the GREAT Guys!!!!

Matt Jackson

Old 08-26-2010, 06:48 PM   #23
temptation
Talking

Mark is a super guy all the way around!!
I just recieved a male hypo plasma and female plasma corn snake and they are top notch animals and I'm very pleased with them.
I will definitely buy from him again!!!!
Mark Rocks!!!!
Debbie Preucil
Temptation

Old 09-05-2010, 11:01 PM   #24
SlytherLyn
Had such a great experience buying from Mark the first time I've now made two more purchases from him. I purchased a female Pin from him at a show he was set up at, and this year purchased a male Honey Bee from him. Both snakes doing great. Mark is awesome to work with. I know I'll be purchasing more from him in the future. Highly recommended.

Old 10-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #25
SlytherLyn
Another great purchase from Mark Vitelli, this time a Hypo Plasma cornsnake. He arrived safely and is beautiful. Thanks Mark!!

Old 09-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #26
MinisaurusReptiles
I just finished a deal with Mark purchasing an amazing pied male from him.
To start It was just way to hot to ship to Texas where we were experiencing 105+ heat for a very long time.
Mark was very communicative during the wait time for a shipping window. He would give me status updates and weights...simply awesome!
Next Mark took the time and effort to switch him from mice to rats since all I breed are rats and asf's.
Finally a nice ship window arrived and when I open the box ,which was expertly packed, I see that the many pics he sent me just didn't do the guys any justice. He is absolutely stunning!!!
Thank you Mark look forward to doing business again!

Jeff Collins
Minisaurus Reptile

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!