Good Guy Chevy Ford (Chevmysta88) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
mercuryts
Chevy Ford (Chevmysta88)

he had a great deal on two amazing retics, i bought a Lavender albino and a super tiger. The guy is really nice and kept me updated on them the whole time; and took the time to make sure they'd be good when shipped. Great prices, Great guy, Great animals.

Old 09-21-2011, 04:22 PM   #2
AGTrauger
At first I had the same great customer service from him when I ordered my Mexican Black Kingsnake. Unfortunately the female I ordered was DOA but he quickly rectified the situation by replacing her with a 1.1 pair of her siblings. I had him wait about a week until the temperatures cooled down which he was more than happy to agree with. Then we had a mix-up with FedEx (not his fault) where they kept the package overnight when it was supposed to be overnight delivery by 10:30am. Happily they survived the extra night and arrived very active and are very beautiful snakes. But this is when the great customer service ended.

I noticed they had white spots on their chins and asked if he knew if they'd stay that way or if they'd fade with time stating it would be cool if they didn't fade. He never replied to this to which I just figured he was too busy to reply. Then a few days after receiving them (having left them alone in their enclosures to get settled) I took the female out and noticed she had quite a few raised scales and live mites moving around on her! The male and their shipping deli cups had some mites as well. So I immediately emailed him to say he should check his for any mites. I still have not received any response from him. Also I noticed another individual had posted a question on his profile page regarding mites that was dated in July with no response by him (though he may have responded via private message).

The bigger problem than his non response upon my receipt of the snakes alive is that he obviously knew his snakes had mites, and should have notified me prior to shipping them, and given me the option of cancelling the transaction. I've been and still am treating the mites but am worried the snake I already had will become infested as well.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!